Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Hamburger Buns Whole Grain White - 8 CT uploaded by Andrea J.

BY SARA LEE #90 in Buns & Rolls

Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth® Whole Grain White Hamburger Buns - 8. see more...

Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I buy these hamburger buns because they are one of the few kinds my grocery store stocks that does not have high fructose corn syrup in them. I find them to be a great value when they're on sale and usually buy them at that time.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
These are definitely the best buns ever in the whole wide world no other buns compared to these buns with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these buns I buy them everytime my husband grills!!!!!❤❤❤❤
Alyson E.
Sachse, TX
This is typically the type of bread I purchase for sliced bread so it makes sense to use it for hamburger buns. It's nice and soft and has a great taste. I haven't looked at the nutritional information so I don't know if "whole grain white" is any better for you than regular white bread, but it makes me feel better about myself !
Louie April S.
Goleta, CA
This is one of my favorite. It's soft and sweet at the same time. It's perfect for sloppy joes and sweet BBQ pork sandwiches. It's not fattening and great source of whole grain. I will definitely buy again and i also recommend the honey wheat ones.
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA
This is so yummy! Sara Lee makes the best bakery type foods! It compliments the hamburger patty so well and I can down these by itself! It has a fantastic flavor and it defiently met my expectations! I would buy again and also suggest other Sara Lee products again!
Kona D.
Tallahassee
What a backyard bash without burgers!!! am a big fan of Sara Lee breads and this won is one of my favorites. It has just the right sweetness to make every burger to delicious. Its also whole grain so healthy and delicious.
Catherine B.
San Francisco, CA
Absolute must have.!! We only purchase this brand for buns and bread in general. Really soft and smooth and has a nice rich flavor to them. I highly recommend.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
They really are soft and great to make chili sandwiches. I use them to make appetizers and just cut them up into fours. Love Sara Lee breads.
Chesnie C.
I like these hamburger buns but I don't love them, so that's why I gave them 4 stars but overall good hamburger buns
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Excellent! So soft and fluffy. Delicious and the whole family loves them. Totally worth the price too. Love them.