BY SARA LEE #99 in Bread

Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth® 100% Whole Wheat Bread. see more...

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
My family's favorite wheat bread! The kids like it as well which is always a plus. We use it for everything from toast to sandwiches and it's always reliably fresh. Good price and at most grocery stores so it's a win win!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Sara Lee bread isn't usually my favorite since it easily breaks in half when I just want a half-sandwich, but soft & smooth 100% whole wheat is awesome! It toasts nicely and goes well with any spread, especially smooth and creamy spreads like strawberry cream cheese.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I get this bread all the time. It's a great wheat bread. It's soft and my kids love it for cinnamon toast. It's in expensive and some stores will have this bread or the honey wheat flavor on sale
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY
My dad recently found out he has beginning stage of diabetes. So no more carbs for him. He missed bread so much. We found this at the store for him. It's very low in carbs and he loves it!
Maira T.
Maira T.
Princeton, WV
This is my favorite whole wheat bread. It's y the best one I've found, not at all dry like most wheat breads tend to be. It's a great prize as well
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Foodie Expert
one of my favorite breads that i buy the most i like the softness of it and that it is 100% whole wheat bread
Angie D.
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
Foodie Expert
My girls love white bread but I like them to have wheat! This is a great alternative! Even better when I can find it on sale.
DeeDee W.
DeeDee W.
I daughter is picky about the bread she eats and this is the one she likes. It's soft and last awhile.
mayra C.
mayra C.
san diego california
My buen pan a mi familia les encanta 👌👌👌 con mermrlada y crema de cacahuate
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Good choice bread wise, always soft and tastes fresh. Usually have a coupon or find it on sale too.