BY SARA LEE

Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this bread. It is great sandwich bread because it doesn't crumble when you are spreading jelly or peanut butter. It is a great thickness and tastes delicious. I try to get this bread every time I am at the grocery store because everyone in my family loves it.
Makayla F.
I love this bread toasted with a little butter and orange juice in the morning. it's really moist and not gritty like some other wheat breads.
Valerie C.
This bread taste very good, Ive recently started eating wheat bread & this is the best. It's moist & stays fresh.
Elizabeth H.
Foodie Expert
This makes great toast in the morning and the honey gives it a great taste when used in a sandwich.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I really hate wheat bread so I was really surprised when I discovered that I actually love this bread! It makes me feel like I'm eating healthier than when I eat regular white bread and I'm not sacrificing any of the smoothness or the flavor.
Amanda W.
Waldo, ME
I started buying sare lee bread a lot recently. It's really yummy. It is so soMy favorite is the oatmeal 45 calorie per slice.
Letha S.
wanaque, nj
Awesome bread! I would definitely recommend it, keeps you on track health wise and tastes really good!