BY SARA LEE

Sara lee smooth & creamy cherry original cream cheesecake 19-oz. see more...

• Would you try this cheesecake for the great price it sell...9 Answers
  • IS the store brand cheesecake really good????????3 Answers
  • Does it have to be baked?5 Answers
Nikki F.
Galveston
This is a good dessert. Not the greatest in my opinion. I paid a pretty penny and it was a bit smaller than expected. The box is quite deceiving. I wish it was a bit thicker on the cheesecake side and didnt thaw to a fluffier cheesecake texture.
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I went to a restaurant at the coast and had cheesecake for dessert, it was so good we got two slices to take with us. We asked who made this and when they said, "Sarah Lee" we were shocked, so a few weeks later we went and found it. It's been a favorite ever since! The cheesecake tastes just like homemade and the cherries are so sweet.
Susan F.
Hartland, ME
Sara Lee Cheescake is one of my favorite desserts to splurge on. It is so creamy and tasty. I keep it in the freezer and remove only a portion at a time. I let it thaw on the counter top and have a nice treat later in the day. Sometimes my husband buys this for me for a birthday cake substitute.
Rebecca H.
Frozen cheesecakes are not the same as fresh, but when it comes to Sara Lee's Cherry cheesecake I have very found child hood memories of sitting waiting for it to thaw and then beggingg for another piece or snagging some of the cherry topping off my dads piece, this was one of his favorite deserts. I still get them for holiday dinners when I don't feel like making one from scratch.
Vernae H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This variety really is smoothr than those other lumpy cheesecakes. I don't like cooked berries, but I love the syrup. So, I pick off the cherries and eat the rest. Sara Lee cheesecakes have the best crusts and toppings. This is one of my top two brands. Thanks for reminding me. I'll go get one tonight.
Treasure X.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This cheesecake is a little on the small side so don't make any plans to serve it at a dinner with more than six or so people but the taste is so rich and decadent! I even converted someone from a cheesecake hater to a lover with this brand:)
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
This is the best frozen cheesecake on the market. It retails for less than $5, and it is delicious. Just make sure to thaw for a good 20 minutes before enjoying, so it won't be frozen. Perfect texture every time!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I'm a HUGE cheesecake lover! This one made by Sara Lee is super creamy and the cherry topping adds just a bit of tart & sweetness making it the perfect bite. Excellent value at $4.99!
Adam S.
Its very very sweet. Its great though Loads of syrup and cherrries. Its quite affordable. I have zero complaints for this cheesecake. But then again, I'm a HUGEEE cheese cake lover!!!!
Victoria W.
Wauregan, CT
This is my favorite cheesecake. Its one of my favorite desserts. Its very creamy and is the best tasting cheesecake. The cherries just add to the delicious flavor. I would recommend it to anyone who loves cheesecake as much as I do.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you try this cheesecake for the great price it sells for?
Nia J.
Does it have to be baked?
Brittani M.
Richmond, VA
IS the store brand cheesecake really good????????
Amber B.
Universal Cty, TX
As good as the real thing?