BY SARA LEE #16 in Buns & Rolls

Sara Lee® Classic Dinner Rolls.
0g trans fat.
No artificial flavors.
12.
Classic family favorite. see more...

Laylani s.
CRYSTAL CITY, TX
Our Christmas Dinner wouldn't have been complete if we didn't have these rolls!! Thankfully I got the last ones!! So soft and moist and just makes everything complete 😍 Absolutely Delicious!!
Natashia M.
I buy these for thanksgiving every year. They are my go to rolls. Pop in the oven for a bit, not a long time if you like them soft like I do, and enjoy. They're soft and fluffy, not dense at all. And have a sort of sweet taste to them. Kids love them as well!
Kortesha E.
Homewood , IL
These dinner rolls are so yummy and delicious. I love the fact that they don't cost that much and I have a big family so one is not enough. I normally get them from my local Walmart and yes I recommend these for any family time dinner.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
To me Sara Lee has he best anything really! Her rolls are absolutely great they're even better with butter but plain is great too they're a little more expensive than some other rolls but they worth the spend for some good quality rolls
Stephanie O.
I love these rolls! If you stick them in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds they go so much softer and they taste fantastic, they are also super affordable for the price you get them at!
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
Sara Lee is wonderful! These are a must have with your Thanksgiving dinner! Moist and yummy, do dry bread crumbs here! They are like the rolls my granny used to make!
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I buy these dinner rolls all the time with pasta and they are so sweet and soft I love eating them and I love the flavor and it's delicious and the price is not high at all they are affordable I would buy all the time
Jessica S.
These are a must for me ! With a the leftover turkey, stuffing, potatoes from thanksgiving , I can switch things up and make turkey sandwiches !
Samantha B.
Pinebluff, NC
DELICIOUS!!!! These are the best quick rolls ever. Take them out of the packaging and they're just like you made them yourself. 5/5 stars. Yum!
Giselle H.
Ontario , CA
I love these with a little bit of butter on top. Pop them in the oven for 5-7 min and they're delicious with your turkey dinner.
Christina B.