BY SARA LEE #4 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

Kimberly M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pumpkin pie, but to me and my family, this one just doesn’t taste good to us. Yuck. I wouldn’t recommend wasting your money on this pie.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pie is great for being a frozen pie! It does not taste exactly like homemade pie but is close enough! It is great for when you run out of time on the holidays and need something fast to bring by a relatives or put out. They are really easy to find and super affordable!
Tracy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its looks really great, i love the way it tastes Turned out amazing, i will definitely use this product again.
Amanda Q.
Taste just like grandmas hot fresh pumpkin pie! With all the love and southern concert! Best pumpkin brand to cook with!
Kally F.
carmo do paranaiba
Esta é uma excelente torta de abóbora. Adoro a torta de abóbora, e você nem sempre tempo para fazer uma.  Sara Lee faz um trabalho tão bom fazendo um que, depois congelado, com gosto fresco, uma vez preparado.  Vai ótimo com uma grande quantidade de chicote fresco no topo!  Eu recomendaria esta marca e essa torta.
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
This pumpkin pie is good for when you don't have a lot of time for baking it is good however I like my homemade pumpkin pie but this one will do when I'm on the run and don't have time to bake, it is affordable and great for people that have no time you put it in the oven for about 25 to 35 minutes and I let it set to cool down and Walla you have a yummy pumpkin pie!
Thalia l.
Springfield , MA
Very good pumpkin pie! Love Sara Lee products! Nothing better to have a slice of pumpkin pie while watching a good movie :)
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
Overall the taste of this product is great! But the amount of time it takes to actually cook the pie is not worth it, you might as well just make your own or buy one already cooked from the store!
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
I really liked the flavor of this pie. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is that the crust on the bottom of the pie was a little hard to cut. The other problem was the 2 hour cool time, no one in my house could wait that long, so the filling wasn't quite all the way set. The pie was very tasty though, my family all enjoyed it
Kaitlin B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If I'm not going to make a homemade pumpkin pie I buy this pie. It's the next best thing and oh so sweet. It has just the right pumpkin spice and everything. Very cheap too!
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?