BY SARA LEE #10 in Cakes & Pies

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

• Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my...3 Answers
  • Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???2 Answers
  • I've been looking into pumpkin pies since I want something that t...1 Answers
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This pumpkin pie is good for when you don't have a lot of time for baking it is good however I like my homemade pumpkin pie but this one will do when I'm on the run and don't have time to bake, it is affordable and great for people that have no time you put it in the oven for about 25 to 35 minutes and I let it set to cool down and Walla you have a yummy pumpkin pie!
Thalia l.
Springfield, MA
Very good pumpkin pie! Love Sara Lee products! Nothing better to have a slice of pumpkin pie while watching a good movie :)
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
Overall the taste of this product is great! But the amount of time it takes to actually cook the pie is not worth it, you might as well just make your own or buy one already cooked from the store!
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
I really liked the flavor of this pie. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is that the crust on the bottom of the pie was a little hard to cut. The other problem was the 2 hour cool time, no one in my house could wait that long, so the filling wasn't quite all the way set. The pie was very tasty though, my family all enjoyed it
Kaitlin B.
If I'm not going to make a homemade pumpkin pie I buy this pie. It's the next best thing and oh so sweet. It has just the right pumpkin spice and everything. Very cheap too!
Brittany T.
Sara Lee is a good brand for a lot of foods, but the pumpkin pie is one of my favorites. It helps complete any Thanksgiving meal.
mimi m.
My favorit one for the moment i love so much i eat it every single day i looooove it its soo smoth try itttt plz
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
These are the best pumpkin pies next to home made that I have ever tasted I use them for holidays and never no complaints.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a great pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin pie, and you just don't always have the time to make one. Sara Lee does such a good job of making one that, while frozen, tastes fresh once prepared. Goes great with a big dollop of cool whip on top! I would highly recommend this brand and this pie.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love pumpkin pie. This is my favorite brand. To bad it's only out during the holidays. So when I see it I stock up.
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?