BY SARA LEE #9 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

Katie W.
Rochester, NY
Your standard frozen pumpkin pie. It’s good, but I feel like you can get the same thing at most grocery stores that are already made and don’t take an hour in the oven plus cooling time. For me it’s not worth the time.
Elle B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn't think I would ever actually like a pumpkin pie that I bought instead of made, but this is pretty delicious and affordable. It is easy to pop in the oven and eat once it cools down after heating it up. I have purchased this a few times and I recommend it.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
This is my go to when I have to “make” deserts for family events. No one even guesses it’s not homemade haha.
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sara Lee pumpkin pie is my favorite. Make it for thanksgiving. Very good price for this. Never have any complaints about this.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was not a fan of pumpkin pie until I discovered this. It completely changed my entire aspect on the dessert and now I can not live without it. It is a must have dessert to have in the fall time during any occasion. It is not too sweet which is what I love the best about it, but also a little whipped cream on top doesn't hurt anybody.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is actually a really decent pumpkin pie for a frozen brand! I would absolutely buy again!
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pumpkin pie, but to me and my family, this one just doesn’t taste good to us. Yuck. I wouldn’t recommend wasting your money on this pie.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pie is great for being a frozen pie! It does not taste exactly like homemade pie but is close enough! It is great for when you run out of time on the holidays and need something fast to bring by a relatives or put out. They are really easy to find and super affordable!
Tracy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its looks really great, i love the way it tastes Turned out amazing, i will definitely use this product again.
Amanda Q.
Taste just like grandmas hot fresh pumpkin pie! With all the love and southern concert! Best pumpkin brand to cook with!
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?