BY SARA LEE #9 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pumpkin pie, but to me and my family, this one just doesn’t taste good to us. Yuck. I wouldn’t recommend wasting your money on this pie.
Brittany B.
Clayton, NY
The amount of time it takes to heat the oven up, bake it, and wait for it to cool, I'm certain I could have made my own tastier pumpkin pie. Certainly not good for being in a hurry, really the only reason to buy this is if you are bad at baking. I probably won't buy it again.
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
Overall the taste of this product is great! But the amount of time it takes to actually cook the pie is not worth it, you might as well just make your own or buy one already cooked from the store!
Erica Q.
This pie was alright but I wouldn't repurchase. The crust was just falling a part making a mess after we baked it. The size of the pie was on the small size and the taste was not all that.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Sunday C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I do not really like pumpkin pie but this was actually really good! I usually eat apple pie 🍎 its always good but this is great for the holidays!
Katie W.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Target
Your standard frozen pumpkin pie. It’s good, but I feel like you can get the same thing at most grocery stores that are already made and don’t take an hour in the oven plus cooling time. For me it’s not worth the time.
Thalia l.
Springfield , MA
Very good pumpkin pie! Love Sara Lee products! Nothing better to have a slice of pumpkin pie while watching a good movie :)
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
I really liked the flavor of this pie. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is that the crust on the bottom of the pie was a little hard to cut. The other problem was the 2 hour cool time, no one in my house could wait that long, so the filling wasn't quite all the way set. The pie was very tasty though, my family all enjoyed it
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great go to when you just do not have the time to make your own from scratch. If you slide it out of the tin pan and into your own dish while it is frozen before you bake, no one will know it isn't yours.
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?