BY SARA LEE #7 in Cakes & Pies

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

• Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my...3 Answers
  • Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???2 Answers
  • I've been looking into pumpkin pies since I want something that t...1 Answers
Alexis M.
Glendale, AZ
This the best it taste so good I'm thinking about getting it again for a family party beca it taste so good I want my family to try it .
Lauren D.
Perfect size for a family dinner. We bought this last minute for our thanksgiving dinner and it was the perfect size for the 6-8 of us.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is some good pie! I make this for every occasion because I just love it, all the kids need is cool whip and everyone is pleased
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
This is a thanksgiving must have topped with whipped cream mmmmmm yummmm just one of the many desserts on our thanksgiving table
Brittany T.
Sara Lee is a good brand for a lot of foods, but the pumpkin pie is one of my favorites. It helps complete any Thanksgiving meal.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Patrick G.
Pumpkin pie is always good , well in my opinion it is , it always tastes good regular , with whip cream or even with ice cream
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
These are the best pumpkin pies next to home made that I have ever tasted I use them for holidays and never no complaints.
Thalia l.
Springfield, MA
Very good pumpkin pie! Love Sara Lee products! Nothing better to have a slice of pumpkin pie while watching a good movie :)
Blanca G.
El Paso, TX
So so good I love pumpkin pie so what the season comes I run in to the market to have this precious it's really sooo good
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?