BY SARA LEE #12 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

• Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my...3 Answers
  • Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???2 Answers
  • I've been looking into pumpkin pies since I want something that t...1 Answers
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
This is the best Pumpkin pie I have ever ate! Highly recommend anyone the Sara Lee brand. I also love go eat it with a little bit of cool whip.
Jaime N.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been baking pumpkin pies every year for 12 years. My youngest son waits all year for a pumpkin pie and Sara Lee is by far his favorite.
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
This pie is soo good. So soft, perfect for thanksgiving with a little bit of whipped cream on top. The only thing I wish is if it were bigger
Alexis M.
Glendale, AZ
This the best it taste so good I'm thinking about getting it again for a family party beca it taste so good I want my family to try it .
Austin S.
Sara Lee just knows how to do it right. This pumpkin pie is perfect. Everything you would expect of a pumpkin pie without all the work ;)
Lauren D.
Perfect size for a family dinner. We bought this last minute for our thanksgiving dinner and it was the perfect size for the 6-8 of us.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is some good pie! I make this for every occasion because I just love it, all the kids need is cool whip and everyone is pleased
Brittany T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sara Lee is a good brand for a lot of foods, but the pumpkin pie is one of my favorites. It helps complete any Thanksgiving meal.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
#pumpkinpie is a Thanksgiving MUST HAVE dessert! Top it off with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and you can't go wrong!
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a thanksgiving must have topped with whipped cream mmmmmm yummmm just one of the many desserts on our thanksgiving table
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?