BY SARA LEE #7 in Cakes & Pies

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

• Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my...3 Answers
  • Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???2 Answers
  • I've been looking into pumpkin pies since I want something that t...1 Answers
Kavon B.
Bridgeport
Go to for when we don't feel like making our own homemade pie. The crust is nice and flaky. There is nothing wrong with this. For this it is a good price and its worth buying. I recommend this for anyone who doesn't want to make there own pie
Danielle W.
Sara Lee Pumpkin Pie is so tasty! The only thing that could make it better is putting some whip cream on top! This is definitely a necessity during Thanksgiving!!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
In one word? Decadent. But really, this ins one of the best pies I've tried, and probably the best pumpkin pie out there. Sara Lee does an excellent job creating the pies and has a really good selection.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
It is good and easy to use. It tastes really good and if you can't make your fresh pie buy this one
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pumpkin pie is so yummy . I eat so many on thanksgiving . Can't wait until thanksgiving
fabiola a.
Omg I love pumpkin pie in general they are soft and sweet and perfect after a good thanksgiving feast it meet my expectations and for the price it's good too
Sunday C.
I do not really like pumpkin pie but this was actually really good! I usually eat apple pie ğŸŽ its always good but this is great for the holidays!
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
I love pumpkin pie!! Something about it reminds me of my favorite time of the year. Sara Lee's version is so amazing it almost tastes home made.
Jaime N.
BROKEN ARROW, OK
I have been baking pumpkin pies every year for 12 years. My youngest son waits all year for a pumpkin pie and Sara Lee is by far his favorite.
Austin S.
Sara Lee just knows how to do it right. This pumpkin pie is perfect. Everything you would expect of a pumpkin pie without all the work ;)
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?