BY SARA LEE #7 in Cakes & Pies

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

• Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my...3 Answers
  • Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???2 Answers
  • I've been looking into pumpkin pies since I want something that t...1 Answers
Kaitlin B.
If I'm not going to make a homemade pumpkin pie I buy this pie. It's the next best thing and oh so sweet. It has just the right pumpkin spice and everything. Very cheap too!
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
I absolutely LOVE Sara Lee. She has some of the best food and frozen food. I would highly recommend her brand in general if you are looking for quick good food! If you are no the best baker or do not want to buy a store bought pie, frozen pies are great!
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
If you can't bake this is the way to go. Best pumpkin pie to heat up in the oven. I wouldn't say it's to healthy but it's so delicious for a dessert on thanksgiving. It's just perfect with whipped cream on top. It's nice and soft and the crust isn't to hard.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Pumpkin pie is a definite thanksgiving staple in my house. We would have it year round if we could figure out how to make it from scratch. This pie tastes good and the price is good. But we prefer the Safeway pumpkin pie from our local store.
Brittany B.
Clayton, NY
The amount of time it takes to heat the oven up, bake it, and wait for it to cool, I'm certain I could have made my own tastier pumpkin pie. Certainly not good for being in a hurry, really the only reason to buy this is if you are bad at baking. I probably won't buy it again.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
This is a great go to when you just do not have the time to make your own from scratch. If you slide it out of the tin pan and into your own dish while it is frozen before you bake, no one will know it isn't yours.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
I love pumpkin pie so much all year around not just fall time. This one is great because it tastes very homemade and delicious. I would recommend trying this brand when you are looking for a good pumpkin pie.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
Me encanta el pie decalabazas y con un toque de canela que puedo darle un toque especial! Esto es muy bueno porque tengo la oportunidad de conseguir un pastel de calabaza con rapidez, sobre todo si estamos a favor de la cena e incluso el postre no está listo esta es una muy buena opción
Aspyn R.
Port Richey, FL
Absolutely love pumpkin pie! It's a must for the holidays! My slice always requires some Cool Whip on top too! I'm sucker for pumpkin flavored anything! Wish I could eat it every day!
Chetra A.
Plantation, FL
Pumpkin pie is my must for thanksgiving. As much as I love the fried turkey can't ever wait to get my hands on some Sara lees pie. It's fast and tasty especially when your craving a slice before the big day.
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?