BY SARA LEE #12 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

• Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my...3 Answers
  • Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???2 Answers
  • I've been looking into pumpkin pies since I want something that t...1 Answers
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not too big on pumpkin pie but I taste this for the first time at a friends house and it was pretty good with a dab of whip cream! I think I would purchase again and share with my family
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
My husband loves these. He will eat a whole pie all by himself. He loves it. It reminds me I should get him one. I like to make a pumpkin pie with pecans in the crust.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This pie was SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! It wasn't overly spicy at all! I HATE when people put too much nutmeg or allspice in their pumpkin pies. Makes them so gross. I want to taste the pumpkin, too - not just the spices. This pie was perfect! Its super easy to follow the instructions. I did have to cook them about 10 minutes longer than the directions stated - but that is probably dependent upon your oven. I would recommend following the instructions as written and then adjusting the
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
You could say I love pumpkin pie. Love doesn't quite capture it though. This pie makes my dreams come true. You bake it, and you feel like it's homemade, and then a can of whipped cream, and you're in heaven. This pie is worth every penny. God I love it. Thanksgiving is made better because of Sara Lee
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
I absolutely LOVE Sara Lee. She has some of the best food and frozen food. I would highly recommend her brand in general if you are looking for quick good food! If you are no the best baker or do not want to buy a store bought pie, frozen pies are great!
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you can't bake this is the way to go. Best pumpkin pie to heat up in the oven. I wouldn't say it's to healthy but it's so delicious for a dessert on thanksgiving. It's just perfect with whipped cream on top. It's nice and soft and the crust isn't to hard.
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
Pumpkin pie is a definite thanksgiving staple in my house. We would have it year round if we could figure out how to make it from scratch. This pie tastes good and the price is good. But we prefer the Safeway pumpkin pie from our local store.
Brittany B.
Clayton, NY
The amount of time it takes to heat the oven up, bake it, and wait for it to cool, I'm certain I could have made my own tastier pumpkin pie. Certainly not good for being in a hurry, really the only reason to buy this is if you are bad at baking. I probably won't buy it again.
Jolisia R.
This is by far my favorite part of the holidays! I could litterly eat pumpkin pie for breakfast lunch, even left over! But if its not going to be handmade then this is the next best thing! Definitely not the already made one!
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
These pies are very interesting. Although they are fully prepared you still have to cook them. Which does make your home smell even better. They do taste very good. If I'm going to have to cook them I would rather just make my own.
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?