BY SARA LEE #9 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
This pumpkin pie is good for when you don't have a lot of time for baking it is good however I like my homemade pumpkin pie but this one will do when I'm on the run and don't have time to bake, it is affordable and great for people that have no time you put it in the oven for about 25 to 35 minutes and I let it set to cool down and Walla you have a yummy pumpkin pie!
Elle B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn't think I would ever actually like a pumpkin pie that I bought instead of made, but this is pretty delicious and affordable. It is easy to pop in the oven and eat once it cools down after heating it up. I have purchased this a few times and I recommend it.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great go to when you just do not have the time to make your own from scratch. If you slide it out of the tin pan and into your own dish while it is frozen before you bake, no one will know it isn't yours.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pumpkin pie so much all year around not just fall time. This one is great because it tastes very homemade and delicious. I would recommend trying this brand when you are looking for a good pumpkin pie.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
Me encanta el pie decalabazas y con un toque de canela que puedo darle un toque especial! Esto es muy bueno porque tengo la oportunidad de conseguir un pastel de calabaza con rapidez, sobre todo si estamos a favor de la cena e incluso el postre no está listo esta es una muy buena opción
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pie is great for being a frozen pie! It does not taste exactly like homemade pie but is close enough! It is great for when you run out of time on the holidays and need something fast to bring by a relatives or put out. They are really easy to find and super affordable!
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This is perfect to bring over someone's house for the holidays for dessert. I think it tastes super good and it has a home baked feeling to it. Sweet and delicious. I highly recommend you try this out.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not too big on pumpkin pie but I taste this for the first time at a friends house and it was pretty good with a dab of whip cream! I think I would purchase again and share with my family
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
My husband loves these. He will eat a whole pie all by himself. He loves it. It reminds me I should get him one. I like to make a pumpkin pie with pecans in the crust.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This pie was SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! It wasn't overly spicy at all! I HATE when people put too much nutmeg or allspice in their pumpkin pies. Makes them so gross. I want to taste the pumpkin, too - not just the spices. This pie was perfect! Its super easy to follow the instructions. I did have to cook them about 10 minutes longer than the directions stated - but that is probably dependent upon your oven. I would recommend following the instructions as written and then adjusting the
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?