BY SARA LEE #10 in Cakes & Pies

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

• Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my...3 Answers
  • Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???2 Answers
  • I've been looking into pumpkin pies since I want something that t...1 Answers
Taylor S.
This is my favorite pie 😍 & a family favorite too! Nothing else compares. Can usually find at a great price at my local store. Tastes just like homemade fresh out of the oven pie! Love it. Would recommend.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
This is the best Pumpkin pie I have ever ate! Highly recommend anyone the Sara Lee brand. I also love go eat it with a little bit of cool whip.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
When I get lazy at holiday time and don't want to bake! Sara Lee never fails with the pumpkin pie! Always good with a huge spoon of Cool Whip!
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
#pumpkinpie is a Thanksgiving MUST HAVE dessert! Top it off with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and you can't go wrong!
Blanca G.
El Paso, TX
So so good I love pumpkin pie so what the season comes I run in to the market to have this precious it's really sooo good
Michelle R.
Best pumpkin pie hands down! Super affordable and super delicious. Especially with whip!
Joanna m.
I love Pumpkin anything. This pie is really good. Especially when you add cool whip....
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This pumpkin pie is good for when you don't have a lot of time for baking it is good however I like my homemade pumpkin pie but this one will do when I'm on the run and don't have time to bake, it is affordable and great for people that have no time you put it in the oven for about 25 to 35 minutes and I let it set to cool down and Walla you have a yummy pumpkin pie!
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
I really liked the flavor of this pie. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is that the crust on the bottom of the pie was a little hard to cut. The other problem was the 2 hour cool time, no one in my house could wait that long, so the filling wasn't quite all the way set. The pie was very tasty though, my family all enjoyed it
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a great pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin pie, and you just don't always have the time to make one. Sara Lee does such a good job of making one that, while frozen, tastes fresh once prepared. Goes great with a big dollop of cool whip on top! I would highly recommend this brand and this pie.
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?