BY SARA LEE #9 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

Breanna R.
Fruitport, MI
Always fantastic. Easy to make and easy to serve. Its like a homemade pie fresh outta the oven. Tastes amazing also.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love pumpkin pie. This is my favorite brand. To bad it's only out during the holidays. So when I see it I stock up.
Imani H.
When you don't feel like baking yourself, you can just pop this delicious pie in the oven. And there is dessert!
Tracy B.
My family loves this pie!! Tastes homemade and very easy to warm up. Add some whipped cream and it's good to go!!
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is so yummy! I like to add whipped cream on top. Will definitely be buying again for thanksgiving this year.
Tracy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its looks really great, i love the way it tastes Turned out amazing, i will definitely use this product again.
Ana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love pumpkin pie. This is one of the most
Closes to the home made one. It taste so good I really recommend
Victor K.
Irvine, CA
Sara Lee is hands down the best make especially around this time of year. All there products are very good.
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
It is good and easy to use. It tastes really good and if you can't make your fresh pie buy this one
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
This pie is soo good! Tastes homemade! Good in sugar, not too sweet! Great price very affordable.
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?
Cesly B.
COACHELLA, CA
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?