BY SARA LEE #4 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pie is great for being a frozen pie! It does not taste exactly like homemade pie but is close enough! It is great for when you run out of time on the holidays and need something fast to bring by a relatives or put out. They are really easy to find and super affordable!
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This pumpkin pie is good for when you don't have a lot of time for baking it is good however I like my homemade pumpkin pie but this one will do when I'm on the run and don't have time to bake, it is affordable and great for people that have no time you put it in the oven for about 25 to 35 minutes and I let it set to cool down and Walla you have a yummy pumpkin pie!
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
I really liked the flavor of this pie. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is that the crust on the bottom of the pie was a little hard to cut. The other problem was the 2 hour cool time, no one in my house could wait that long, so the filling wasn't quite all the way set. The pie was very tasty though, my family all enjoyed it
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin pie, and you just don't always have the time to make one. Sara Lee does such a good job of making one that, while frozen, tastes fresh once prepared. Goes great with a big dollop of cool whip on top! I would highly recommend this brand and this pie.
Brianna M.
['Liverpool', 'NY'], NY
Overall the taste of this product is great! But the amount of time it takes to actually cook the pie is not worth it, you might as well just make your own or buy one already cooked from the store!
Kaitlin B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If I'm not going to make a homemade pumpkin pie I buy this pie. It's the next best thing and oh so sweet. It has just the right pumpkin spice and everything. Very cheap too!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great go to when you just do not have the time to make your own from scratch. If you slide it out of the tin pan and into your own dish while it is frozen before you bake, no one will know it isn't yours.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pumpkin pie so much all year around not just fall time. This one is great because it tastes very homemade and delicious. I would recommend trying this brand when you are looking for a good pumpkin pie.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
Me encanta el pie decalabazas y con un toque de canela que puedo darle un toque especial! Esto es muy bueno porque tengo la oportunidad de conseguir un pastel de calabaza con rapidez, sobre todo si estamos a favor de la cena e incluso el postre no está listo esta es una muy buena opción
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This is perfect to bring over someone's house for the holidays for dessert. I think it tastes super good and it has a home baked feeling to it. Sweet and delicious. I highly recommend you try this out.
Brandi C.
I have been looking for a brand of pumpkin pie that will taste homemade. My great grandmother makes the best pumpkin pie ever on holidays, but sometimes I like to have some pumpkin pie on non-special occasions. I have tried several other brands and you can tell that they are store bought. I am wondering if Sara Lee's pumpkin pie tastes homemade?
Cindy C.
Roxbury, MA
Is this on the sweet side or jus regular?
Stephanie V.
Hormigueros , OR
Does it really taste like pumpkin or mostly spices?
Stephanie R.
Is Sara Lee Pumpkin Pie or Mrs. Smith's Pumpkin Pies better? Is either one more rich & creamy? Does one take longer to bake?
Marinella L.
E' possibile ordinarla nei supermercati in Italia? La torta alla zucca è una delle mie preferite