BY SARA LEE #11 in Cakes & Pies

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

• Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my...3 Answers
  • Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???2 Answers
  • I've been looking into pumpkin pies since I want something that t...1 Answers
Laleña J.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
You could say I love pumpkin pie. Love doesn't quite capture it though. This pie makes my dreams come true. You bake it, and you feel like it's homemade, and then a can of whipped cream, and you're in heaven. This pie is worth every penny. God I love it. Thanksgiving is made better because of Sara Lee
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Clayton, NY
The amount of time it takes to heat the oven up, bake it, and wait for it to cool, I'm certain I could have made my own tastier pumpkin pie. Certainly not good for being in a hurry, really the only reason to buy this is if you are bad at baking. I probably won't buy it again.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
I absolutely LOVE Sara Lee. She has some of the best food and frozen food. I would highly recommend her brand in general if you are looking for quick good food! If you are no the best baker or do not want to buy a store bought pie, frozen pies are great!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
This is my favorite pie 😍 & a family favorite too! Nothing else compares. Can usually find at a great price at my local store. Tastes just like homemade fresh out of the oven pie! Love it. Would recommend.
Aspyn R.
Aspyn R.
Port Richey, FL
Absolutely love pumpkin pie! It's a must for the holidays! My slice always requires some Cool Whip on top too! I'm sucker for pumpkin flavored anything! Wish I could eat it every day!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Sara Lee Pumpkin Pie is so tasty! The only thing that could make it better is putting some whip cream on top! This is definitely a necessity during Thanksgiving!!
ashley s.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
This is the best Pumpkin pie I have ever ate! Highly recommend anyone the Sara Lee brand. I also love go eat it with a little bit of cool whip.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
When I get lazy at holiday time and don't want to bake! Sara Lee never fails with the pumpkin pie! Always good with a huge spoon of Cool Whip!
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
BROKEN ARROW, OK
I have been baking pumpkin pies every year for 12 years. My youngest son waits all year for a pumpkin pie and Sara Lee is by far his favorite.
Austin S.
Austin S.
Sara Lee just knows how to do it right. This pumpkin pie is perfect. Everything you would expect of a pumpkin pie without all the work ;)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
How do you say this compares to homemade pie?
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Utica, NY
Pumpkin pie is the best think of thanks giving. I want to make my own but I don't know how. Is this a good option to make my pumpkin pie??? I don't want to disappoint my family 😁
Cesly B.
Cesly B.
Why is pumpkin pie so damn deiciouss???
Tori G.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Does the pie filling have a weird texture?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
So I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, and I think pumpkin pie is a must have, but I've never made one. I have been debating on just buying this, but want to make sure it is good quality first. Any opinions?