BY SARA LEE

Sara Lee® Oven Fresh Pumpkin Pie. see more...

laura t.
Santa Cruz, CA
Defiantly good for a frozen product! Its perfect for unexpected holiday gatherings and events. You can get it and almost every grocery store and ive even seen it at some targets or walmart. I like to make my own whip cream and add that on top. Its a nice touch.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV
Not sure about this brand but pumpkin pie is essential for Thanksgiving. This is one good even though i have only tried it once. Its easy because its already pre made. So if you are spending more time on other thanksgiving meals this is a good one to buy!
Chrystal S.
A decent prepared pie. Not as rich or creamy as homemade. I think price wise it could be a little cheaper.Overall in a pinch I would but if unable to make myself.
Shelly P.
Pumpkin pie is my husbands favorite dessert! I love having a ready made version that taste as good as homemade when I don't have the time to make it.
Eunice R.
Riverside
I am not really a fan of Sara Lee's but I love pumpkin flavor so I tried this and it is very good and it is a very good deal at your local walmart
Paul Y.
Christiansburg, OH
This is a very good pie for a frozen one. The kids loved it at Thanksgiving.The pumpkin was not too strong. It was a great price for 3.99.
Ashley W.
It's ok, reminded me a lot of a sweet potato pie. My family liked it. Vanilla ice cream went really good with this pie.
Amy K.
Almost as good as homemade! Definitely one of my favorite pies, especially if there's whipped cream involved.
Jazmin M.
La Habra, CA
Is this a better option than having to bake one or should I stick with the traditional homemade? Is the crust flaky? Help!