BY SARA LEE

PREMIUM. PECAN. COFFEE CAKE.
Danish pastry with cinnamon swirl filling, pecans and icing.
MICROWAVE READY IN 40 Seconds Per serving.
READY TO ENJOY IN JUST SECONDS!
Moist & Delicious Recipe!
MOIST LAYERS OF HAND TWISTED DANISH PASTRY SWIRLED WITH RICH CINNAMON FILLING, THEN TOPPED WITH CRUNCHY PECANS AND CREAMY ICING.
Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. see more...

• "I could eat it all myself!" in 1 review
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
This coffee cake is so delicious! I made this for a holiday breakfast and it was gone within 20 minutes! Bought another package to bake. This was a big hit and I'll def use it again!
Darian B.
Las Cruces, NM
Delicious! Almost as good as something baked yourself. We particularly like it heated up with a little bit of vanilla ice cream. Good for breakfast too!
Loretta R.
Kennesaw , GA
So good! Goes great with hot chocolate or coffee! Love, love, love! I like to heat it and serve with ice cream! It's also good to have for breakfast!
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a delishious cake I highly recommend it you won't be sorry just bake and serve. The easy way to have dinner party's. Pretend it's home made
Génesis Q.
With everything is delicious, with hot chocolate too
Are soft, a friend puts them in the microwave and tastes just as rich, try it
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
This coffee cake is always a great way to start off the morning! I enjoy warming it up and enjoying it with my coffee.
Samantha B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This stuff is the bomb! I love it with morning coffee. I usually warm it up in the microwave and its to die for.
Claranda W.
My mom runs a business and uses this pie it taste absolutely amazing especially when you eat it with coffee.
Kesha W.
Atlanta, GA
I really like this it something you can eat with a group of friends I really recommend people to try this
Lindsey S.
For a premade item it is very good. It has all the flavor as a fresh one just heat it up and good to go
Sandra R.
How would you serve this cake?
Darian B.
Las Cruces, NM
What's your favorite way to eat this cake?
Kesha W.
Atlanta, GA
How many caalories do these contain