BY SARA LEE #1 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® All Butter Pound Cake.
Microwave.
Ready in 10 seconds.
Per serving.
Family size.
Moist and delicious!
Try the new recipe on the back of this lid.
For questions or comments, please call 1-800-323-7117. Consumer Affairs P.O. Box 756 Neenah, WI 54957.
www.saralee.com.
©2009 Sara Lee Corporation. see more...

• Don't you wish they made these in bigger loaves or am I j...3 Answers
  • Does the pound cake dry out?3 Answers
  • Are these dry or do they stay moist?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this pound cake I use as and easy shortcut when i make a strawberry topping or if i want to have some cake and ice cream. " in 15 reviews
  • "Whenever I want a fast, easy dessert I like to slice a couple pieces of pound cake and top it with strawberries and fresh whipped cream. " in 11 reviews
  • "i bought this from my local Kroger and i had a digital coupon for this pound cake when i brought it home to serve it the cake was nice and moist eat it with some ice cream it taste really good!" in 7 reviews
  • "I haven't been brave enough to make a pound cake yet, so while living in Germany I would use this for Strawberry Shortcake or plain as a nice dessert." in 7 reviews
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
I’m not sure how anyone could rate this any less than five stars. I could literally finish the whole tin in my own. Seeing this brings back so much childhood memories. I love slicing this up and serving it with strawberry and whipped cream. 🤤 Very fairly priced for the serving size.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I’m usually pretty picky about my poundcake but this one is so delicious. It’s not too sweet and it’s still very moist and soft and the price is pretty decent. The only Con that I have is that there’s just not enough cake in this packaging it should be more for this great taste
Denise M.
Memphis
Sara Lee Pound Cake is from Jesus!  Is is butter, moist and spongy.  I use this quite a bit with fruit in the Summer.  It is on the higher end price point but worth it.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
This is my childhood pound cake! Whenever we had any extra money my mom would buy this. This is kinda expensive for someone who is poor. But let be real, this cake is AMAZING I love it, brings back great memories! I still buy it till this day!!!!!
Xuan C.
I love this brand of pound cake! I was craving it the other day and went and got some. I feel like it's been getting a bit pricer each time, or at least the supermarkets I go to. But it doesn't stop me from buying them. I'd add whip cream or ice cream to it sometimes and other times, just plain is great!
Samantha N.
I grew up eating this. it's absolutely amazing. I love the taste. it cuts very smooth unless it's been in the freezer for a bit, but when it's cold it tastes so good. I actually haven't had this in a while but I know it tastes wonderful and I would definitely recommend it
Monique B.
Love the pound cake. It's my guilty little pleasure for late night snacks. It taste delicious and it's so moist. You can eat it alone or with a skip of French vanilla ice cream. I buy 2 at a time so I don't have to worry about it disappearing with my fiancé.
Georgette M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love sara Lee pound cake a lot in high school. The packaging keeps its fresh and i love how it tastes! My bestfriend and i would buy this and place cool whip on top and strawberries .yum!!☆☆☆☆☆
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Out of all delicious cakes , I will always opt for a good old fashioned pound cake. It's fluffy and tasty and always fresh. It's my all time favorite and always good with fruits on the side. Love it !!
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Sara Lee butter pound is a must have whenever I make strawberry shortcake. This pound cake is so sweet and moist. It adds that extra goodness to my strawberry shortcake. This pound cake is the closest to homemade pound cake for sure.
Shontay h.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What do you eat your pound cake with
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Does this cake have a freezer-taste to it?
Mayte P.
What is your favorite way to eat this?
Joselyne F.
Is it good?
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite way to "dress up" your pound cake? Or did it stand on it's own?