BY SARA LEE

Sara Lee® Original Pound Cake Slices.
New.
160 Calories Per Slice.
6 Slices.
Individually Wrapped.
Net wt 9.6 oz (272g). see more...

• Where can i buy this??????1 Answers
  • Is it similar to Entenmanns pound cake ?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have out of the box ideas for these in particular?8 Answers
Sara Lee Original Pound Cake Slices - 6 CT
  • "Perfect to pair with any fruit, a treat for the whole family to enjoy." in 2 reviews
  • "Sara Lee cakes are really good, BUT the pound cake id great with strawberries and whip cream!" in 1 review
  • "always good with a little strawberry or cherry pie filling and whipped cream" in 1 review
  • "If you're making strawberry shortcake, skip those flavorless pucks they merchandise near the strawberries & go for these!" in 1 review
Lily H.
Rocky Point, NC
I love topping this with strawberry and whipped cream. After having it for a day it tends to get a little dry I find. But if your going to finish in a day it will be find.
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I love these. They are great alone or with a little fruit and whipped cream. Great way to have a quick dessert.
Summer B.
Nothing beats a homemade pound cake but this is as close as it gets! Tastes great and doesn't have a frozen taste to it. Add strawberries and cool whip for a great quick treat
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
These are very delicious! Perfect taste and great for dessert! These are also great for holidays gatherings.
Kristy B.
I like these single servings because I don't have to cut the entire cake and it doesn't go to waste. Very convenient when it's just me and I want a quick snack.
Dayna K.
Jasonville, IN
Sara Lee is a trusted brand. I believe it's a fair price compared to the costs of making pies or buying others. Highly recommend!
Rebecca B.
These are awesome I use in my strawberry shortcake and strawberry trifle and it's delicious
Julie P.
Sumner, WA
We love Sara Lee Pound Cake. Tastes really good, thaws quick or you can microwave pieces. Very versatile from eating plain to using multiple topping options.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love these! They are so nice and air and sweet. Practically melt In Your mouth. I like to use these to make little cake dessert "flower pots" for many occasions.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
These are my husband's favorite special dessert...I think it reminds him of his childhood and it makes him happy
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Does anyone have out of the box ideas for these in particular?
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Is it similar to Entenmanns pound cake ?
Laura C.
London
Where can i buy this??????
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are here hard to make???