Sara Lee Original Pound Cake Slices - 6 CT

Sara Lee® Original Pound Cake Slices.
New.
160 Calories Per Slice.
6 Slices.
Individually Wrapped.
Net wt 9.6 oz (272g).

Are here hard to make???
Where can i buy this??????
Is it similar to Entenmanns pound cake ?
Start your review of Sara Lee Original Pound Cake Slices - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Perfect to pair with any fruit, a treat for the whole family to enjoy.in reviews
Sara Lee cakes are really good, BUT the pound cake id great with strawberries and whip cream!in reviews
If you're making strawberry shortcake, skip those flavorless pucks they merchandise near the strawberries & go for these!in reviews
always good with a little strawberry or cherry pie filling and whipped creamin reviews
Christina H.
North Vernon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is delicious! Tastes like homemade! Eat plain or with strawberries and whipped cream. Easy to prepare and serve. I highly recommend this product
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious pound cake, easy and convenient to grab and serve at a party or when having last minute guests. Affordable and is a good choice when you want a dessert but don't want anything overly sweet.
Marlena J.
Oh em gee this is so good if ur tryna make an impromptu strawberry shortcake. Just throw strawberries and whip cream on top and call it a day! Also super convenient, all you have to do is thaw it from the freezer. You would never guess it was something from a box so moist 🤪
Karen M.
Athens, TN
My husband loves pound cake, but Sara Lee is his favorite. It's very moist not dry and he will just eat it plain,. It's so good in any dessert recipes, just layer with pudding if choice and whipping cream for a quick dessert.
Mary E.
thirty four o one Mertis ave apt one one six
Matt I love you Sara Lee pound cake all I am so in love series pancake I've been trying to make that pound cake like that for years I can make pancake but it won't be like Sara Lee but you know what Imma get it
Michelle A.
Surprise, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my go to for strawberry shortcake ( when I decide to use pound cake). It’s not too heavy and it’s very convenient to just pull out a slice or two for a quick dessert.
Adajah M.
Sanjose
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the pound cake for making small strawberry shortcakes. It comes out so nice and a decadent treat
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Now I’m sure everybody has had the Sara Lee poundcake the strawberries on top with the whip cream on a Sunday afternoon with their grandmothers yes ma’am I did great
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 9
1,281 reviews
I love this brand of pound cake! It’s delicious and it’s affordable. It goes well with strawberries or just plain.
Christie L.
Biscoe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great flavoring, keeps in the freezer but with the right presentation you'd never be able to tell and that's what I love!