BY SARA LEE

Sara Lee Honey Ham.
Water added. Premium meats.
No added hormones*.
Gluten free. No fillers.
0 grams trans fat**.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork. **Per serving.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American heart association certified.
Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Lara P.
Birmingham, AL
Sara Lee Honey Ham from the Deli is an awesome product. It does not have that packaged lunch meat taste - it taste like Ham you just took out of the oven at home. It is so much more than a sandwich meat - it is great for any meal, on your salad, or just by itself. Sara Lee is a trusted name.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I love this ham. I like to get it for sandwiches, and I eat on it all week. It is very affordable and it taste real rather than using other lunch meat. It is a very reputable brand, so they also know what they are doing when it comes to pork. I am very satisfied with this product!!
jessica j.
Love everything Sara lee its so amazing to !!!!!!. I would recommend buying this at Walmart or Costco because Publix and the other will rip off . This taste great with any bread especially ( wheat and white )
Joann D.
Love the taste and the price . I like to make salad with sara lee ham or on wheat bread. when its on sale I buy more at walmart.
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
I love Sara Lee products so i wanted to try her ham. I love the honey ham it taste great.