BY SARA LEE #81 in Frozen Dessert

Sara lee golden fudge cakes 8 ct see more...

Anne B.
Winston Salem, NC
The chocolate is delicious but the cake was a little dry not what I expected from Sara Lee. If they were a little more moist it would of been a house favorite.
Brenda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I think these are very delicious and would recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them yet. They're perfect for a quick snack or to have with coffee :)
Grace R.
Massapequa Pk, NY
These are super yum! Whenever I'm craving something sweet I know that my mom likes to buy us Sara Lee treats which makes me happy:) they taste delicious
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
These are my least favorite Sarah Lee snack cake I don't know if its because of the chocolate on the inside or what but it really does nothing for me.
Maria M E.
Roma , TX
I am not a fan of these! They are simply the american version of Gancitos (mexican) which by the way taste a lot better than the Golden Fudge Cakes.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This snack is good for the chocolate but the cake part is a little dry. If you eat it with milk it's better because the cake doesn't seem so dry.
McKenna D.
So fluffy and delicious! the chocolate is pretty good and the cake is even better. makes for a perfect snack or to put in the kids lunch boxes
Robyn S.
Mesquite, TX
These are pretty good , but not my favorite because they could be a bit less dry . The flavor is really good though
Crystal C.
Fort Gaines , GA
I love the sweet chocolate coating. The moist yellow cake aND chocolate cream are to die for. Great sweet treat.
Melinda S.
Love these Sara lee fudge cakes! Nice smooth taste. Perfect thing to eat at night with a big glass of milk