GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen DessertSara Lee
French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz

Sara Lee French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz

Do you like cheese cake or ice cream
Is this available in Costco ??
Is this a good kind of cheesecake ?
Start your review of Sara Lee French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz!
Kelli E.
This is to die for here.if I don't make it from home I'll buy this one for sure.its the best .i recommend this one for sure.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
Sara Lee French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz uploaded by Letty S.
Good flavor but texture wise felt more like a pudding. It reminds me of the jello no bake cheesecake. I enjoyed the strawberries but the cake as a whole only gets three stars. Not a awful experience but I will not purchase again, High recommend.
Tanya K.
Brandenburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This cheesecake is so very yummy! It’s kept frozen when you purchase it grom the grocery store when you’re ready to eat it you have to leave it on the table until it’s not frozen. Its best to sit it out about an hour ahead of time. Unless your family is like mine, we eat it throughout the day night so when we bring it home we put it in the fridge thats where it stays until its gone. LOL.... This cheesecake is also great with some ice cream or you can add some fruits some whipcream. I buy this brand all the time me my entire family love it. My husband I both have been eating this brand since we were kids now our kids enjoy it too. I definitely recommend you try this out for yourself, I promise you want be disappointed
heather D.
North Port, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this cheesecake from Sara Lee. growing up this would be the one and only cake I would request for my birthday every year. I still have to indulge once in a while. This is a great cheesecake and is not overly priced which is fantastic if you on a budget like me :)
Connie G.
Edmonton, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sara Lee French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz uploaded by Connie G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A good product to grab when you need a quick dessert. Very flavorful and a easy way to have dessert when you have surprise guest.
Susan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sara Lee French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz uploaded by Susan S.
Sara Lee French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Who does not love a piece of Sara Lee Cheese Cake 🍰 They make it with the highest quality ingredients. Tastes like it just arrived from the bakery. My granddaughters love it. The cream cheese is perfectly smooth & light. The gram cracker crust is just the right texture. Recommend Sara Lee French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz #easydessert #bakery #SaraLee #dessert
Eva O.
Clarksburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a very delicious cheesecake! I actually love eating it frozen and my husband rather eat it thawed. I love the gram cracker crust and the strawberry topping. I have to limit how much I buy because it doesn’t last long in my house, because it’s that good.
Yulimar A.
Bountiful, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
exquisitely delicious Sara Lee French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz cannot be missing in my fridge always ready for unexpected visits
Jasmine D.
Ironton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For this cheesecake to be frozen you wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't homemade. My family loves this cheesecake. It is easy to serve and the taste is rich and creamy.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
This taste so amazing I love cheesecake so much this item is a tryer for anyone who likes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nashia T.
Philadelphia
il y a 5 ans
Sara Lee French Strawberry Frozen Cheesecake - 26oz Have anyone ever paired this with a hot cup of Chia Tea or Chocolate?