Sara Lee Deluxe Everything Bagels 6 ct uploaded by Katherine T.

BY SARA LEE #15 in Bagels

Sara lee deluxe everything bagels 6 ct see more...

• Do these toast easily?5 Answers
  • What is the best way to keep these from drying out if I l...4 Answers
  • What is the best way to keep these from drying out if I l...5 Answers
Sara Lee Deluxe Everything Bagels 6 ct
  • "I like to toast them and add cream cheese or real butter, but my daughter likes them toasted with strawberry jam or she eats them plain and untoasted" in 6 reviews
  • "Perfect slightly toasted with a lil bit of strawberry cream cheese." in 1 review
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love these! Perfect for a quick breakfast on the go just toast and add some cream cheese. Or you can do my personal favorite for lunch and top with pizza sauce and cheese and make yourself a giant bagel bite! Soooo good!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These weren't the best store bought bagels I've had! They didn't have that everything taste but my hubby didn't mind and love them but I didn't really like these ones
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these bagels and I love the smell of them. I could eat these all the time. I think they are healthy for you. My favorite thing to put on them is cream cheese.
khristina n.
By far the beat bagel ever. Love the crunch over the top layer and put cream cheese is great, but cooki g eggs and ham and do cheese in between is the best meal ever!!!!!!
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
My favorite things on the planet I swear
I love to toast them
Add some turkey salami or ham and salami with either a provoke or pepper jack cheese and it's a fast simple quick lunch
They're also just amazing and packed with flavor alone or with butter :)
I'm not a big bread fan
If I go to subway I get flat bread lol
But I could eat this and the bread forever.
Amanda Z.
I'm obsessed with these right now! I bought them and didn't really like the taste of them plainly toasted, so I made a bunch of breakfast sandwiches with them, stuck them in the freezer, and just pop on in the microwave in the morning. Adds great flavor to a breakfast sandwich.
Danielle Z.
Kerman, CA
I loveeeee Sara Lee's Everything Bagels! Perfect for a quick breakfast in the morning as I rush out of the door to my 8 A.M. marketing class!!! I always add strawberry cream cheese for a little more favor!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I know most people are fans of Thomas Bagels, but to me, Sara Lee makes the best ones that can be purchased at a grocery stores (Panera is my favorite). The flavor, the amount of everything that goes into them is just perfect!
Amy L.
I love everything bagels. I really didn't care for sara lees bagels. I tried everything I can think of to get the taste right. including toasting and cheese, baking, you name it I did it. They just tasted off
Kaitlin D.
Truckee, CA
Sara Lee's bagels and bread are AMAZING!!!! Absolutely love her bagels more though. Perfect slightly toasted with a lil bit of strawberry cream cheese. Mmhmm so good. Highly recommend.
Jessica P.
What is the best way to keep these from drying out if I lose the tie?
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
Do these toast easily?
Jessica P.
What is the best way to keep these from drying out if I lose the tie?