Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels Cinnamon Raisin - 6 CT uploaded by Terra J.

BY SARA LEE #6 in Bagels

Sara Lee® Cinnamon Raisin Deluxe Bagels.
Nutritional Spotlight®. see more...

• damn i love me some cinnamon raisin bagels 4 Answers
  • Is flavor of bagels good?4 Answers
  • What’s your favorite “on the go” breakfast food? Sara Lee Delux...2 Answers
Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels Cinnamon Raisin - 6 CT
  • "I tear them apart, place them in the toaster, spread some cream cheese on them and I am good to go for breakfast." in 3 reviews
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
I discovered this bagels while I was in the hospital after my second baby was born, during pregnancy I had GD so I had to follow a special diet after delivery.  They brought me this bagel toasted and I loved it!  I love the taste of cinnamon and when its warm from being toasted it tastes better.  Now I have them with cream cheese. Yum.
Franchesca L.
Cinnamon Raison Bagels are most definitely my favorite bagels in the entire world!!! I love to eat them in the morning or as a snack, with strawberry cream cheese on top. Literally, heaven. Just try them!
Lelu F.
Love love love these bagels. So good for breakfast or whenever you are not wanting to cook just grab a bagel put a spread on and enjoy. Great taste and great value. I would highly recommend it to everyone
Krystal B.
Houston
I love these [product:sara-lee-deluxe-bagels-cinnamon-raisin---6-ct]. they are great lightly toasted with Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese Bar 8 oz . I got my co workers hooked.
Krysta T.
Denver
So good! They are soft and full of flavor! My "go-to" bagel when grocery shopping. I haven't tried all of the flavors, but cinnamon raisen is one of my favorites they have to offer. Defiantly a good, store bought, bagel. Would recommend to anyone!
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bagels are a must have in our house hold. We always have them in the fridge. Any flavor. Put some peanut butter on them and there a great snack or breakfast item.
Alexia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have to start off by saying that the cinnamon raisin is the best flavor I have tasted in bagels ever, especially from this brand! When you first open the bag the bagels are fresh, soft, and delicious. I like to toast them up a bit, and they toast wonderfully. The only downside is that they don't seem to last very long. If you don't finish the bag within two weeks then they go a bit stale and began to get quite hard. Other than that, I'd recommend. :)
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These bagels are great! You can either eat them by themselves or you can add butter or your favorite toppings. My daughter makes sure we always grab these when we are at the store. It is her favorite breakfast item. I highly recommend these to anyone that is looking for a bagel that has great taste
Karen L.
Houston , TX
This is my favorite brand! Once warmed up they are delicious, I like mine with strawberry spread. It taste sweet and yet healthy. I buy them at my local Krogers sometimes on sale so very convenient to purchase!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
These are my favorite go to bagels. Can't go wrong with cinnamon raisin. I use Honey and butter for a spread once I've toasted them in my oven or toaster. They also make good buns for breakfast sandwiches too. I like to put a piece of sausage and some maple syrup in them.
Kadeem S.
Toronto , ON
damn i love me some cinnamon raisin bagels
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is flavor of bagels good?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Are bagels healthy?
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite “on the go” breakfast food? Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels Cinnamon Raisin - 6 CTPhiladelphia Cream Cheese Original
maría f.
Miami
Does it taste way too much like cinnamon?