BY SARA LEE #32 in Bagels

Sara Lee® Blueberry Deluxe Bagels.
Nutritional Spotlight®.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

• What cream cheese flavor goes best with this product? 9 Answers
Aurdrey S.
Delray Beach, FL
One of my favorite flavored Bagels! I love to toast them on my grill with some butter and then I like to add pecan flavor cream cheese or just plain cream cheese.And i love that they are not to expensive and they are fullfilling.
Elizabeth F.
Yummy yummy yummy. Beat lightly toasted with cream cheese. I would def buy these again. Great for breakfast lunch or snacks. I find mine on sale at my local Safeway all the time. I would recommend this to my friends
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wow! What a great bagel! The price is worth for this product because it's worth it. I have tried others and nothing compares to it. It's a bit pricey but well worth it. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
One of my favorite flavored Bagels! I love to toast them on my grill with some butter and then I like to add pecan flavor cream cheese or just plain cream cheese. I usually keep them in my fridge so they can last longer. I usually purchase them at my local grocery store, HEB.
Ginger W.
Berea, KY
Blueberry Bagels are amazing and anything Sara Lee makes is even more amazing, therefore these bagels are awesome. I also really blueberry cream cheese for that extra blueberry kick.
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
I love bagels so i adore these! I don't really taste the difference between the regular and blueberry ones but either way they are good! I enjoy them with a cinnamon cream cheese if not the regular one.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These are my all time favorite bagels. Sara Lee blueberry bagels are always in my pantry. They are so filling and flavorful. They don't even need cream cheese, but are so good with it on.
Katie W.
Brandenburg, KY
I love bagels, but I love this brand. The blueberry flavor actually tastes so real that I can eat them by themselves, without having to toast them.
Kelsey m.
Vine Grove, KY
My favorite bagels! Love eating them for breakfast, or a snack. I like to eat them with butter on them or nutela on them. Good for on the go
Tiffany H.
I am not a big fan of breakfast but I always have coffee and a bagel. These bagels are my favorite toasted and even not toasted!
Cierra  .
What cream cheese flavor goes best with this product?