BY SARA LEE

Pansy P.
Roanoke, VA
My family loves this bread for its softness and taste. The price is great. It actually last for a week. All brands of this bread has never disappoint.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
I love this bread, it's so soft and each slice is quite thick. Although the slices are a bit smaller compared to other brands but we continue to purchase them each week.
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
I am picky on bread. I like it to have a certain texture and not feel hard or stale within a few days. This bread holds up fine and even has a great taste.
wendy s.
My family loves the taste and texture of this bread. when my daughter comes home from school she ask for a p&b sandwich. so delicious
Catherine  K.
Amazing bread amazing taste. This bread has a great home made taste that other bread don't have. My family loves this bread.
Connie E.
Sarah Lee bread is always on the money. Fluffy and fresh. Love using them to make my lunch sandwiches.
Amber B.
Sarah Lee delightful white is my favorite white bread, wouldn't buy any other! Always fresh, always tasty!
Cassie C.
This bread is so yummy! It's soft and fresh. One of my friends recommended it for sandwiches because it has fewer calories than typical bread. I highly recommend spending a little more for this product!
katie J.
Totally worth the extra half dollar over store brand bread. My husband always says "should we go ahead and get the Sarah Lee White?" My answer is always TOTALLY!