Sara Lee Classic Original Cream Cheesecake uploaded by Eva T.

BY SARA LEE

Sara Lee® Classic Original Cream Cheesecake.
Made with real sour cream topping.
Smooth & creamy.
Original cream cheesecake. see more...

Jessica A.
I first picked this up at my local grocery store when I was craving cheesecake but didn't feel (or know how) to make one. The price was amazing for an entire cake. The cake tasted amazing. The crust wasn't too overpowering. The cheesecake was creamy but not too sweet. The portion size was pretty good for the prize. You would probably need two cakes to feed a larger gathering of people however. The cake defrosts pretty quickly and lasts a good while in the freezer frozen. Always tastes fresh and comes in a tin container that makes leftovers a breeze to put away. I would highly recommend to any cheesecake lover!
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Sara Lee original cheesecake is a classic staple in our Thanksgiving & holiday dinner traditions. You can't go wrong with a Sara Lee cheesecake, it can be enjoyed plain or can be topped with any of your favorite fruits or sweets like cherries, blueberries, chocolate, caramel, candies, whip cream, etc. If you're a guest at someone else's home this year for Thanksgiving bringing a Sara Lee cheesecake to the dinner host is a great & tasty idea. Most everyone loves cheesecake.
Talya A.
Denver, CO
This cheesecake is so good that it's hard to share!! When I bring one home to my husband and kids, they better hope I don't buy it when they are at work and school or there may not be any left when they get home! It's so creamy and tastes like you got it from a restaurant and that it was never frozen. I usually keep a can of cherries at home to layer on top just as a final touch!
DEBORAH P.
Detroit, MI
I like to add crushed pineapples on top, or i will just eat it but its self, and a lot of stores don't have the plain cheescake i don't like the cherry topped cheesecake but its worth it to buy for a snack for me and guess what? my family none of them like cheesecake so the more for me
Stephanie B.
Plover, WI
If you don't have the time to make a homemade cheesecake, this is the one for you. Rich, smooth, creamy, sweet with just a bit of tang. And plain is the best, so you're able to put whatever topping you'd like. A hit for any party, dinner or movie night in with the girls.
Eva T.
I always like to have the original cream cheesecake in my fridge because we love the smooth & creamy original cheesecake made with real sour cream topin and the Delicious graham cracker crust
Miranda O.
Modesto, CA
I loooove cheescake. I like Sara Lee's plain cheesecake. It's perfect! It's also great for parties because you can create a little topping bar and everyone can choose what they like on their cheesecake.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
Cheesecake is my favorite type of cake in the world. The Sara lee cheesecake is pretty good. You have to let it sit out a while which I rarely have the patience to do but it is very good cheesecake.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
So I just started eating this cheesecake two days ago and it's okay for a frozen cheesecake . To me it taste like an ordinary cheesecake . Works for that occasional sweet tooth .
Tiffany B.
Shh, don't tell mom that you didn't make it from scratch! I love this cheesecake and it lives up to it's name. It's nice creamy but airy cheesecake with a delectable crust.