Sara Lee Classic Original Cream Cheesecake uploaded by Eva T.

BY SARA LEE

Sara Lee® Classic Original Cream Cheesecake.
Made with real sour cream topping.
Smooth & creamy.
Original cream cheesecake. see more...

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
I first picked this up at my local grocery store when I was craving cheesecake but didn't feel (or know how) to make one. The price was amazing for an entire cake. The cake tasted amazing. The crust wasn't too overpowering. The cheesecake was creamy but not too sweet. The portion size was pretty good for the prize. You would probably need two cakes to feed a larger gathering of people however. The cake defrosts pretty quickly and lasts a good while in the freezer frozen. Always tastes fresh and comes in a tin container that makes leftovers a breeze to put away. I would highly recommend to any cheesecake lover!
Eva T.
Eva T.
I always like to have the original cream cheesecake in my fridge because we love the smooth & creamy original cheesecake made with real sour cream topin and the Delicious graham cracker crust
Rita P.
Rita P.
Foodie Expert
So smooth and delicious. One of my favorite buys. My entire family loves it.
Talya A.
Talya A.
Denver, CO
This cheesecake is so good that it's hard to share!! When I bring one home to my husband and kids, they better hope I don't buy it when they are at work and school or there may not be any left when they get home! It's so creamy and tastes like you got it from a restaurant and that it was never frozen. I usually keep a can of cherries at home to layer on top just as a final touch!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
Cheesecake is my favorite type of cake in the world. The Sara lee cheesecake is pretty good. You have to let it sit out a while which I rarely have the patience to do but it is very good cheesecake.
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
So I just started eating this cheesecake two days ago and it's okay for a frozen cheesecake . To me it taste like an ordinary cheesecake . Works for that occasional sweet tooth .
Angel I.
Angel I.
This dessert is simply awesome to be a store bought product that is not from a bakery. I love it and always want to hide it from my family.
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
Foodie Expert
Simply delicious. Soft, buttery, rich, delicious! Goes great with coffee. Even better if I add strawberries.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Shh, don't tell mom that you didn't make it from scratch! I love this cheesecake and it lives up to it's name. It's nice creamy but airy cheesecake with a delectable crust.
Janina R.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Foodie Expert
Sara Lee original cheesecake is a classic staple in our Thanksgiving & holiday dinner traditions. You can't go wrong with a Sara Lee cheesecake, it can be enjoyed plain or can be topped with any of your favorite fruits or sweets like cherries, blueberries, chocolate, caramel, candies, whip cream, etc. If you're a guest at someone else's home this year for Thanksgiving bringing a Sara Lee cheesecake to the dinner host is a great & tasty idea. Most everyone loves cheesecake.