Sara Lee Classic New York Style Cheesecake uploaded by Sydney L.Sara Lee Classic New York Style Cheesecake uploaded by Ashley F.

BY SARA LEE #10 in Frozen Dessert

Sara Lee® Classic New York Style Cheesecake.

Made with real cream cheese. see more...

• Is this sold frozen or just in the refrigerated section o...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Meijer's sells this? (although I'm pr...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a grocery store they sell these at besid...3 Answers
Rebecca C.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If i dont make it myself then this is my go to , must have cheesecake!! Handsdown one of the best tasting out there. Im a lil weird about how i like my cheesecake. It MUST MUST be frozen. I cant eat it if its not and it has to have whipcream on it. No matter the brand
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is the cheesecake I get only one time of year. It's usually for my birthday. I love the taste of it. I would recommend it! It's very delicious! I'm never disappointed in anything that Sara Lee makes really. I will buy again!
Jessica N.
Crystal River , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Things my favorite cheesecake of all time it's nice and thick and creamy and the crust isn't too hard or too soft it's just perfect. It's just so great especially in the winter with some hot chocolate and a cozy blanket. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a sweet tooth.
Angela A.
This is a very good store bought cheesecake. It has a great flavor and although it is a little on the pricier side, it's cheesecake and it is delicious. Add cherries or strawberries on top and it makes it even better. Would recommend and would buy again!
Kimberly C.
san diego, CA
Omg! One of the best frozen cheesecakes I have tasted. The perfect amount of sweetness to not cover the cheesy flavor. I often buy it on Walmart for a great value. Compare to other brands this is if perfect to bring to small gatherings for the size of it.
Molly M.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really yummy and really sweet! Easy to open and eat right away. Needs a little time to thaw, but can be bought at most local stores. Not the healthiest option, but it met my expectations for a cheesecake! Plus, was more affordable than other options.
Erin L.
I was once craving cheesecake and this was on sale in the frozen section. I figured I couldn't go wrong with the sale (plus it was just for me so I didn't really care how good it actually was). Turns out, this is some of the best cheesecake I've ever had (better than Juniors, I think). I ended up eating the whole thing (over the next few days)!
Nicole S.
PR DU CHIEN, WI
Sara Lee Cheesecake does not let connoisseurs down. While it isn't quite as good as a homemade cheesecake, the quality is there. I love to add a drizzle of caramel and chocolate with some toasted pecans. Delicious and very easy. This is my go-to dessert in a pinch, and no one ever knows that it isn't homemade.
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I don't know what it is about this cheesecake, but it is so delicious. The crust is perfect, I just wish there was more! It compliments the cheesecake so well. I'm impatient and unthawed a slice in the microwave. The warm crust was seriously heaven!!!
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
I know I am not the only who does this but... This is a great desert to use when you want to impress others and either can't or don't have time to cook. Just take out the box and add fresh fruit with a fruit glaze. People think you are a baking diva.
Courtney C.
Does anyone know a grocery store they sell these at besides Walmart? My Walmart used to carry them, but have not had them in FOREVER and I'm having withdrawals!
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
When I have a party I always like to have something sweet too. Do you think this would be a good dessert to have during a Superbowl party?
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
Is this sold frozen or just in the refrigerated section of the store? Thanks!
Laura R.
Ann Arbor
Does anyone know if Meijer's sells this? (although I'm pretty sure Meijer's is only in the Midwest US..)