BY SARA LEE

Sara lee chocolate crème cupcakes 8 ct see more...

Sara Lee Chocolate Crème Cupcakes 8 ct
  • "Not my favorite snack cake in the world, my experience is they are always dry - and over prices at my local stores." in 1 review
  • "Saralee anything is great but these are awesome and I love the Saralee Brownie chocolate chip cakes!" in 1 review
  • "They were not dry and are perfect size for a snack!" in 1 review
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
II think some of the reviewers may have gotten cupcakes that had not been stored properly. The ones we've bought, (probably 10 times) are moist, and quite tasty. We don't eat a lot of sweets and each have one cupcake per day, and these very satisfying. We compared them with two other brands and chose this one as the best. Perhaps they don't measure up to homemade cupcakes but we didn't expect them to either. I believe Amazon should check the calories in their description. According to our box they each have 160 calories, NOT 180... which makes them even better
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Read good things about sara lee brand, so i decided to buy this . They were on sale so i biy them to try. I don't like them. They are overly sweet . The top icying was soooo sweet even the cake part was not impressive too
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
The cupcakes taste phenomenal. I would choose these over hostess every day of the week. But they used to look just like the ones in the picture on the box. I bought a box earlier this week, and they have been severely downgraded to the size of a small, flat hockey puck rather than a cupcake. The taste is a little off too. Please fix this because these used to be extremely enjoyable!
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
These were not as good as the competitors. I feel like the chocolate cake part was better but the filling was leaving me with something to be desired. I wanted something more from these since they are a bit more expensive.
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR
I love these cupcake! And my family love them. I love all of Sara Lee cake and pies and I buy them often. I have bought a few different kinds. Love them all! Great for taking to work or school for lunch. A great snack!
Wendy D.
Pulaski, VA
I love these!!! My family loves these as well. I had never tried them until I found them on sale and had coupons for them. I bought 4 different kind and was very impressed with all of them! They were not dry and are perfect size for a snack!
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
Not my favorite snack cake in the world, my experience is they are always dry - and over prices at my local stores. I have tried 2 different flavors now - not impressed by either.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I bought these the other day after seeing a kid beggingg his mom for them. They are so delicious and has a lot of chocolate flavor. However they are very fattening.
Crystal M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We love these they are always moist and the chocolate is satisfying I recommend these!! Priced is good and the illustration on box catches your eyes
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
These are obviously great. i love any of these little cake treats, and don't feel SO bad if i indulge - at least it's better than an entire cake!
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY
What does everyone else use as an alternative to these cakes?
O bolinho é macio?