BY SARA LEE #2 in Frozen Dessert

• Does the strawberries come on top like in the picture?1 Answers
  • How do you think this compares to a homemade baked cheesecake? I...2 Answers
Emily K.
Michigan
Strawberries and Cheesecake..enough said right? Who could resist this box of deliciousness, retailing at about $6 you might want to bring two along for your next big holiday party! This is sure to be a hit, wether it’s with family or co-workers. They’ll be hard pressed to believe a desert this yummy came from a box. Sara Lee Cheesecake French Strawberry
Ciera W.
This is such a great cheesecake. I'm usually skeptical about boxed desserts but after trying this once I just absolutely loved it. I buy this when I want to treat myself! 😊
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmm....cheesecake!!! I am in love with this Sara Lee cheesecake with strawberries. I love how super light and fluffy but absolutely delicious it is and the size is perfect for a smaller amount of people. Yum yum yummy!!
Amanda L.
OMG This is my favorite dessert ever! It is so light and the whipped cream is incredible!! I buy it frozen and let it thaw 1-2 days in the fridge. It is fantastic and I cant stop eating it. 💜💜💜💜 so if you're getting this for Thanksgiving you have to buy it one to two days before and thaw it in the fridge.
Avonlea H.
I love having these for when company stops by as I don't have to fuss with the dessert, instead spending time with the people that I care about.

I love the strawberry flavor and feel like this is good quality cheesecake for the price. I would purchase again.
Talya A.
Denver, CO
This cheesecake I so yummy first of all! I love baking personally so a homemade cheesecake is nothing for me to make; but when I am in a bind, I have no problem at all feeling confident that this cheesecake will be great at any gathering I bring it to!
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not every one likes pumpkin pie at thanksgiving, so I make sure that I have some cheesecake in the freezer just in case. This has a creamy delicious taste, very smooth and the strawberry topping is also very good ~ I also like to add my own fresh berries as well, maybe an orange compote.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
This is a perfect easy to make dessert that is perfect for thanksgiving! It's a little untraditional but my family loves having cheesecake on thanksgiving, almost as much as pumpkin pie. This cheesecake is velvety smooth and tastes amazing.
Aleena A.
Sara Lee never fails to deliver a delicious product. They are always constant and this is an amazing cheesecake. It's sold many place a a decent price so easy to find and keep in the freezer without losing quality when you need it. Great for that sweet tooth you may have and great looking to be able to bring to any event.
Kelsie L.
Maquoketa, IA
Stawberry Cheese Cake is the go to for most of us in my household. We have some people that don't really like normal cake. So I always buy this. And it never disappoints. Sometimes if we have leftovers we throw in some pieces with our ice cream. Very good.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Is this cake good as it looks? I've seen them at the store but I hate trying new products without knowing if they are good or not. They are kind of pricey too, so not sure if i want to try it out.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm wanting to try this for a Thanksgiving dessert but I'm unsure how everyone will like it. Can someone let me know how good it is and if it is worth it?
Ashley V.
How do you think this compares to a homemade baked cheesecake? I'm not big on all the whipped cream and extra sugar but it looks delicious.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Does the strawberries come on top like in the picture?
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sara Lee Cheesecake French Strawberry Have anyone ever paired this with a hot cup of Chia Tea or Chocolate?