BY SARA LEE #9 in Frozen Dessert

• Does the strawberries come on top like in the picture?1 Answers
  • How do you think this compares to a homemade baked cheesecake? I...2 Answers
heather d.
North Port, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this cheesecake from Sara Lee. growing up this would be the one and only cake I would request for my birthday every year. I still have to indulge once in a while. This is a great cheesecake and is not overly priced which is fantastic if you on a budget like me :)
Avonlea H.
I love having these for when company stops by as I don't have to fuss with the dessert, instead spending time with the people that I care about.

I love the strawberry flavor and feel like this is good quality cheesecake for the price. I would purchase again.
Kelsie L.
Maquoketa, IA
Stawberry Cheese Cake is the go to for most of us in my household. We have some people that don't really like normal cake. So I always buy this. And it never disappoints. Sometimes if we have leftovers we throw in some pieces with our ice cream. Very good.
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
When I got a crazy craving for something sweet I buy one of these bad boys.. definitely something I usually have in my freezer in case of emergency, if I have guest over.. not too sweet, lots of flavor.
Laura B.
Springboro, OH
I get these occasionally for special holidays or parties. Cheesecake is my favorite. It may not be home made, but it's pretty delicious.
Jennifer C.
never had this before i might try it someday maybe then i might know if its good and want more just got it try it someday
Chrysanthe G.
This cake is so good I can eat cheese cake And never get tied of eating It one of my favorite cake's by this brand!
Ciera W.
This is such a great cheesecake. I'm usually skeptical about boxed desserts but after trying this once I just absolutely loved it. I buy this when I want to treat myself! ūüėä
michele m.
norwood, MA
Not every one likes pumpkin pie at thanksgiving, so I make sure that I have some cheesecake in the freezer just in case. This has a creamy delicious taste, very smooth and the strawberry topping is also very good ~ I also like to add my own fresh berries as well, maybe an orange compote.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Mmmm....cheesecake!!! I am in love with this Sara Lee cheesecake with strawberries. I love how super light and fluffy but absolutely delicious it is and the size is perfect for a smaller amount of people. Yum yum yummy!!
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Is this cake good as it looks? I've seen them at the store but I hate trying new products without knowing if they are good or not. They are kind of pricey too, so not sure if i want to try it out.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm wanting to try this for a Thanksgiving dessert but I'm unsure how everyone will like it. Can someone let me know how good it is and if it is worth it?
Ashley V.
How do you think this compares to a homemade baked cheesecake? I'm not big on all the whipped cream and extra sugar but it looks delicious.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Does the strawberries come on top like in the picture?
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sara Lee Cheesecake French Strawberry Have anyone ever paired this with a hot cup of Chia Tea or Chocolate?