BY SARA LEE

Sara Lee® White. see more...

• I have never had these do they taste smooth and chocolaty or are ...1 Answers
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
I love bread and can be picky about choosing a brand but this product has impressed me! I love the rich taste and how soft the bread happens to be! Also, the cost isn't really expensive so that's an added bonus.
Larissa C.
Milpitas, CA
These brownies are very soft & chewy. They have a great taste to them and a good sweet snack! They are a quick grab and go brownie snack when you don't feel like baking fresh brownies!
HEATHER T.
Port Hueneme, CA
Sara lee is one of the best white bread i have tried. Everyone needs to try it. It just has something about it that taste so good. I love my white bread for my ham sandwhiches.
Misty S.
Las vegas, NV
Our favorite bread. We usually got thru one loaf a week. It stays fresh and taste great. Also 2.99 at our Albertsons.
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
Soft and chewy, a brownie lover's dream! And they're packaged in convenient portions! We buy them quite often!
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
Can't get enough bread, I'm addicted to bread, I want to eat nothing but bread for the rest of my life.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I have never had these do they taste smooth and chocolaty or are they dry