BY SARA LEE

Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth® Made With Whole Grain White. see more...

Kari M.
I try to avoid a lot of unnecessary calories and preservatives if I can. Since the kids eat a lot of bread I started getting whole grain white bread . I love the flavor of this bread ! And it's better than cheap white bread for you. Only downside is even if I just purchased it the bread always seem somewhat stale. And it's not old from the store either. I'll still purchase this if the other two brands of whole grain white is not available . It's a bit more expensive than white bread but better for you so that's worth it.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Love this bread! Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Bread has a good source of whole grain, vitamin D, folic acid and calcium. The bread is fresh and soft, but the price often changes. However, we love this bread in my household.
Beverly N.
Love this bread, but it's hard to find. Sometimes the stores have it one week, and not the next. It's smooth, as the name says, and it is a better quality than other loaves. It doesn't sog up for sandwiches and stays fresh a long time. Rarely to we get moldy slices, which is a big bonus.
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
As far as bread goes - its good. Sara Lee is a wonderful bakery company. I have to say though white bread is white bread, brand doesn't so much matter on this one...so the higher price keeps me from buying it often.
Nicole M.
Quincy, IL
We love this bread! My kids like it and its a source of some whole grains. I think the price is good. It is soft but I wish it was a little healthier.
Candace W.
This is the only bread I will buy for my family because it is the only one I have found that doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this bread when making a sand witch it's so fluffy and Soft. The price is great also and I can find it just about any whete
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
This bread is super soft and fluffy. it's a great texture. however, i wish it was better for you!!
amanda  L.
Marshfield, WI
Love how soft this bread is tastes fresh like it was just made. and its at a great price as well.
Kari M.
Anyone else buy this and it always seems to be stale ? Tastes good but even fresh it's a bit hard.