BY SARA LEE #44 in Bread

Sara Lee® Honey Wheat Bakery Bread.
Same great taste!
Excellent source of calcium.
Good source of Vitamin D.
Good source of folic acid.
Contains milk ingredients. see more...

Stacey O.
Newnan, GA
I do not like this bread. I decided to try this because I was tired of the other bread I ate. This bread was s little bit pricer than the one I use to eat but I decided to try it. It got moldy when I left it outside. Let’s just say it wasn’t out before that long before it happened.
naf C.
I was not aware of the brand Sara Lee before moving in with my husband. Recently we started buying different products from this brand. I really like this bread. It's tasty, healthy and nutritious. It's also not too pricey. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I've always been impressed with how soft and fresh Sara Lee breads are. This one has a nice balance of sweetness to the bread. I prefer whole wheat, but this is a great alternative, especially for picky eaters. It's competitively priced as well.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this bread is seriously amazing! you can eat just pain. you can toast it with butter or jelly. and it goes with anything. sandwhiches, breakfast, soup. you name it. and uts good for you. thats a plus
Aly O.
Very yummy bread! It’s slightly sweet and works great for toast, sandwiches, etc. My family uses this bread all the time. Good price, easy to find in almost any great very store. Two thumbs up from me!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This is the only bread my husband and I buy. It has a small hint of sweet taste. I use it for sandwiches, toast, grilled cheese, everything! This is the best bread.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this bread it's so good, it taste really good and it's very healthy for you, I buy mines from grocery store where it's very affordable, they have good deals sometimes, I do recommend this bread if you want to try something new, I love it
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
When it comes to bread, this is a favorite in our household. It's super soft and just a tad sweet. Sweeter than a normal loaf, but not overly sweet like a dessert. Plus, I love any kind of wheat bread.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Sara Lee and other brands of bread use the term "honey wheat" to pass off unhealthy bread as a healthy option. Honey wheat bread really isn't much better for you than white bread. Do not be fooled by companies like Sara Lee
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I've been choosing this bread for my family for years. This bread is wheat but it's very sweet and soft. I like it because it's still tasty but also much healthier to eat than white bread.