BY SARA LEE #23 in Bread

Sara Lee® Honey Wheat Bakery Bread.
Same great taste!
Excellent source of calcium.
Good source of Vitamin D.
Good source of folic acid.
Contains milk ingredients. see more...

naf C.
I was not aware of the brand Sara Lee before moving in with my husband. Recently we started buying different products from this brand. I really like this bread. It's tasty, healthy and nutritious. It's also not too pricey. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Mookie M.
I love this bread it's so good, it taste really good and it's very healthy for you, I buy mines from grocery store where it's very affordable, they have good deals sometimes, I do recommend this bread if you want to try something new, I love it
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I've always been impressed with how soft and fresh Sara Lee breads are. This one has a nice balance of sweetness to the bread. I prefer whole wheat, but this is a great alternative, especially for picky eaters. It's competitively priced as well.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
this bread is seriously amazing! you can eat just pain. you can toast it with butter or jelly. and it goes with anything. sandwhiches, breakfast, soup. you name it. and uts good for you. thats a plus
Aly O.
Very yummy bread! It’s slightly sweet and works great for toast, sandwiches, etc. My family uses this bread all the time. Good price, easy to find in almost any great very store. Two thumbs up from me!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This is the only bread my husband and I buy. It has a small hint of sweet taste. I use it for sandwiches, toast, grilled cheese, everything! This is the best bread.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
When it comes to bread, this is a favorite in our household. It's super soft and just a tad sweet. Sweeter than a normal loaf, but not overly sweet like a dessert. Plus, I love any kind of wheat bread.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Sara Lee and other brands of bread use the term "honey wheat" to pass off unhealthy bread as a healthy option. Honey wheat bread really isn't much better for you than white bread. Do not be fooled by companies like Sara Lee
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I've been choosing this bread for my family for years. This bread is wheat but it's very sweet and soft. I like it because it's still tasty but also much healthier to eat than white bread.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
If you were trying to be healthy, but don't like the taste of traditional wheat bread, then this is the bread for you. Me and my husband eat it just like it was white bread but we feel less guilty because the ingredients are a lot better. Not to mention the texture is perfect!!