GroceryBakerySara Lee
Sara Lee Artesano Golden Wheat Bread

Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread

Introducing the NEWEST addition to the Sara Lee® Artesano Bread family, Artesano Golden Wheat. Made with a touch of honey, olive oil & sea salt, Artesano Golden Wheat transforms the routine into the remarkable.

Ingredients
Enriched wheat flour [flour, malted barley flour, reduced iron, niacin, thiamin mononitrate (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2), folic acid], water, whole wheat flour, sugar, wheat gluten, yeast, honey, sea salt, wheat bran, olive oil, soybean oil, calcium propionate (to preserve freshness), monoglycerides, datem, natural flavors, citric acid, soy lecithin, potassium iodate.

Has anyone tried this bread yet? I have and it is delicious.
How many calories per slice?
Start your review of Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread!
How would you rate this product?
Lacey  S.
Fairburn, GA
Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread uploaded by Lacey  S.
Purchased at: Publix
Ok so I had to buy this twice just to taste & leave a review because the kids have been eating it up. This is definitely a house hold fave. It's great with just a spread or to make a sandwich. I think I'm going to try it as a French toast soon as well. Love that the Cinnamon flavor is not overpowering & the nice thick slices as always.
Bolin  B.
Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread uploaded by Bolin  B.
Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread uploaded by Bolin  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for anything, quick sandwich 🥪, toast, or a fancy meal. Love that it is whole wheat.
India C.
Greensboro
This bread is literally the best bread I have ever had in my life. A friend recommended it and I honestly wasn’t expecting much because I’m not big on bread but this has changed the game! My husband and kids love it so much, I buy it weekly from Walmart and it still doesn’t last
Maria M.
I love the thick, soft slices. The bread taste so fresh, like out the oven fresh. It goes well as toast or in a sandwich. Did not disappoint me, will be buying this bread regularly. Price is great, great taste
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Rico pan me gusta mucho por que tiene sabor a casa. Lo recomiendo siempre...............
Jodie L.
California, MD
Purchased at: Safeway
My dad buys this bread a lot, and he loves it. It’s actually so soft, and thicker so it’s GREAT for making French toast. It’s really good bread, I’d recommend trying this out. It’s normally averagely priced too.
Courtney B.
Paulina, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a huge fan of bread. I’m the person that tears off the pieces of bread with nothing on it and throw it away. But this bread. This bread is delicious. It tastes like your grandmother fresh baked it especially for you. Thick and flavorful. Sooo yummy! Did I mention I don’t care for bread but love this? Buy it! Especially the multigrain!!!!! My FAVORITE.
Tiffany S.
Henderson, NV
All the deliciousness in one slice of bread! I love this bread! It's so soft and moist and delicious alone or with PB or Almond butter. It's so hard to not eat only one piece!
Ruth R.
Sanford, FL
Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread uploaded by Ruth R.
This has become our favorite in our house 💕 Soft and great flavor!!! Perfect for making grill cheese, French Toast, sandwiches and even garlic toast! Great value to it that I will definitely recommend everyone to try it
Samantha R.
Beaumont, TX
I'm loving this artesano bread by Sara Lee. It is so soft, the slices are very thick. Definitely keeps the smell of warm fresh bread. I definitely would purchase this over my normal bread any day! I highly recommend you try it.