Sara Lee® 45 Calories & Delightful™ Wheat Bread uploaded by Erica R.

BY SARA LEE #42 in Bread

Sara Lee® knows you care about what's in the bread you eat. You want bread that tastes great and fits your lifestyle. That's why you choose Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful™. 45 Calories & Delightful™ is made to taste great and is 45 calories per slice. It is made with 0g trans fat and contains no artificial colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Does anyone use any other brand they recommend that may be better?5 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this toast! I’m dieting and love that this bread is lower in calories and carbs. Plus I think that it still has a good taste and is soft. I love using it to make peanut butter toast or for sandwiches.
Alyssa M.
It was actually pretty good,I got it free at heb with a purchase of something else I would definitely purchase again.I got the wheat and it tasted nice and fresh .
Erica R.
Boston, MA
Love this bread. Allows me to have a sandwich and not feel guilty yet isn’t flimsy. Got it at target and have a stop and shop before. It’s a great price and easy to find. Love it :)
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
As someone that watches their carb intake, this is the by far the best low carb bread option I have tried. While others taste horrible this still tastes light and airy like regular bread. Great for sandwiches and toast. And is not a $5 loaf of bread. Found at local stores it's a great buy!
Sharilynn 🍕.
Marshfield, MA
I just can't bring myself to recommend this - eat a real piece of bread. I used to eat these when I was dieting but they're so small and thin, is end up binging. Might at well go with the good stuff and practice moderation.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I love this bread! It really helps cut down on calories without losing good taste. The bread is a little thinner than normal bread, but once you switch you don't notice it. The taste is equal to regular wheat bread. We like this, but wish it was sold at our local grocery store. We only find it at Wal-Mart and we don't shop there anymore.
Gaby G.
brownsville, TX
I love this bread, I started buying this product because of a diet I started. Since then, I keep buying it again and again. I think the price is pretty reasonable for what you are getting. The great thing about this bread is that one slice is 45 calories, that is the main reason I started buying it, the taste is good and it is really soft and lasts long.
Kara A.
Paducah, KY
Here lately I've been purchasing this bread. What really caught my eye was that each slice was only 45 calories! Say what?! Since I eat rather healthy I try to avoid eating calorie and carb packed foods and was glad to have found this. The bread is very soft and has a good taste to it. My boyfriend couldn't even tell that he was eating a "healthier" bread. If you are like me and are cautious about what you eat I would definitely recommend this!
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
What do I have to say about this bread...it has a strange after taste when just used as toast.

As a sandwich the taste isn't nearly as bad, but just toast and it's not exactly like eating toast, more like watered down bread taste.

The texture was awesome though, some healthy breads are nutty or have weird stuff in them, this does not. I enjoyed the texture.

I might buy this again, it's great for weight watchers.
Jessica A.
Saint Joseph, MN
When my husband and I started My Fitness Pal, I couldn't believe how many calories in was eating a day in just bread! We decided to find a healthier option and found this at our local grocery store. We instantly fell in love. It taste the same as normal calorie bread just a bit slimmer. This was over 2 years ago and we haven't looked back.
Desirea Q.
Canton, MS
Does anyone use any other brand they recommend that may be better?