BY SARA LEE #47 in Bread

Sara Lee® knows you care about what's in the bread you eat. You want bread that tastes great and fits your lifestyle. That's why you choose Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful™. 45 Calories & Delightful™ is made to taste great and is 45 calories per slice. It is made with 0g trans fat and contains no artificial colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Does anyone use any other brand they recommend that may be better?5 Answers
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this bread, I started buying this product because of a diet I started. Since then, I keep buying it again and again. I think the price is pretty reasonable for what you are getting. The great thing about this bread is that one slice is 45 calories, that is the main reason I started buying it, the taste is good and it is really soft and lasts long.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I love this bread! It really helps cut down on calories without losing good taste. The bread is a little thinner than normal bread, but once you switch you don't notice it. The taste is equal to regular wheat bread. We like this, but wish it was sold at our local grocery store. We only find it at Wal-Mart and we don't shop there anymore.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
My favorite bread. Low calories is awesome and it doesn't have that overwhelming wheat flavor. Even the kids love this bread. I like how thin these are too. It's just expensive but it's worth it to me!
Leandra D.
Leandra D.
Perfect all around with a great taste. I recommended this bread for health conscious eaters and/or bread lovers. Great value for a good sized loaf of bread. I love that it is 100% whole wheat.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Perfect for those beach days sandwiches on the go. #Beachbag essential for sure. Delish and low cal. Love it!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Love the taste. Only bread I actually like and doesn't upset my stomach! I get it 21st Meijer all the time
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
I use this bread all the time for sandwiches. The taste is great, and you can't beat the calories!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
What do I have to say about this bread...it has a strange after taste when just used as toast.

As a sandwich the taste isn't nearly as bad, but just toast and it's not exactly like eating toast, more like watered down bread taste.

The texture was awesome though, some healthy breads are nutty or have weird stuff in them, this does not. I enjoyed the texture.

I might buy this again, it's great for weight watchers.
Sharilynn 🍕.
Sharilynn 🍕.
Marshfield, MA
I just can't bring myself to recommend this - eat a real piece of bread. I used to eat these when I was dieting but they're so small and thin, is end up binging. Might at well go with the good stuff and practice moderation.
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
brooklyn, NY
Love this bread its so great especially with my diet Its low in calories and can full you up I usually eat like 3 slices and scrambled eggs with hot sauce.
Desirea Q.
Desirea Q.
Canton, MS
Does anyone use any other brand they recommend that may be better?