Sara Lee® 45 Calories & Delightful™ Wheat Bread uploaded by Erica R.

BY SARA LEE #20 in Bread

Sara Lee® knows you care about what's in the bread you eat. You want bread that tastes great and fits your lifestyle. That's why you choose Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful™. 45 Calories & Delightful™ is made to taste great and is 45 calories per slice. It is made with 0g trans fat and contains no artificial colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Does anyone use any other brand they recommend that may b...5 Answers
Cait O.
Great for people who want to count calories or carbs. It's only 90 calories for 2 slices, which leaves a lot more wiggle room for the stuff inside the sandwich ;D The slices are definitely thinner than "normal" bread, but they're not flavorless or hard. The slices are just as soft as any normal wheat or multigrain bread.
Emily D.
Sandy
This is the best "healthy" bread I have had. It is soft and light and really tastes delicious. It saves you on calories and carbs if you are worried about that. My only complaint is if you toast it too much, it quickly becomes like cardboard, so keep your eye on it. Otherwise it is a great option!
Mikala M.
Houston
I’m a big bread fan, so the fact that this is delicious and only 45 calories make it a dream come true. Perfect for lunches or even French toast! Meet and exceeds my expectations for bread. I’ve bought this for months and will continue to buy.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this toast! I’m dieting and love that this bread is lower in calories and carbs. Plus I think that it still has a good taste and is soft. I love using it to make peanut butter toast or for sandwiches.
Alyssa M.
It was actually pretty good,I got it free at heb with a purchase of something else I would definitely purchase again.I got the wheat and it tasted nice and fresh .
Erica R.
Boston, MA
Love this bread. Allows me to have a sandwich and not feel guilty yet isn’t flimsy. Got it at target and have a stop and shop before. It’s a great price and easy to find. Love it :)
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
As someone that watches their carb intake, this is the by far the best low carb bread option I have tried. While others taste horrible this still tastes light and airy like regular bread. Great for sandwiches and toast. And is not a $5 loaf of bread. Found at local stores it's a great buy!
Sharilynn 🍕.
Marshfield, MA
I just can't bring myself to recommend this - eat a real piece of bread. I used to eat these when I was dieting but they're so small and thin, is end up binging. Might at well go with the good stuff and practice moderation.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I love this bread! It really helps cut down on calories without losing good taste. The bread is a little thinner than normal bread, but once you switch you don't notice it. The taste is equal to regular wheat bread. We like this, but wish it was sold at our local grocery store. We only find it at Wal-Mart and we don't shop there anymore.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this bread, I started buying this product because of a diet I started. Since then, I keep buying it again and again. I think the price is pretty reasonable for what you are getting. The great thing about this bread is that one slice is 45 calories, that is the main reason I started buying it, the taste is good and it is really soft and lasts long.
Desirea Q.
Canton, MS
Does anyone use any other brand they recommend that may be better?