Sara Lee® 45 Calories & Delightful™ Wheat Bread uploaded by Erica R.

BY SARA LEE #29 in Bread

Sara Lee® knows you care about what's in the bread you eat. You want bread that tastes great and fits your lifestyle. That's why you choose Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful™. 45 Calories & Delightful™ is made to taste great and is 45 calories per slice. It is made with 0g trans fat and contains no artificial colors, flavors or high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Does anyone use any other brand they recommend that may be better?5 Answers
Erica R.
Boston, MA
Love this bread. Allows me to have a sandwich and not feel guilty yet isn’t flimsy. Got it at target and have a stop and shop before. It’s a great price and easy to find. Love it :)
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
As someone that watches their carb intake, this is the by far the best low carb bread option I have tried. While others taste horrible this still tastes light and airy like regular bread. Great for sandwiches and toast. And is not a $5 loaf of bread. Found at local stores it's a great buy!
Sharilynn 🍕.
Marshfield, MA
I just can't bring myself to recommend this - eat a real piece of bread. I used to eat these when I was dieting but they're so small and thin, is end up binging. Might at well go with the good stuff and practice moderation.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this bread, I started buying this product because of a diet I started. Since then, I keep buying it again and again. I think the price is pretty reasonable for what you are getting. The great thing about this bread is that one slice is 45 calories, that is the main reason I started buying it, the taste is good and it is really soft and lasts long.
Jessica A.
Saint Joseph, MN
When my husband and I started My Fitness Pal, I couldn't believe how many calories in was eating a day in just bread! We decided to find a healthier option and found this at our local grocery store. We instantly fell in love. It taste the same as normal calorie bread just a bit slimmer. This was over 2 years ago and we haven't looked back.
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this bread its so great especially with my diet Its low in calories and can full you up I usually eat like 3 slices and scrambled eggs with hot sauce.
Carina O.
I use this brand because it is only 1pp on Weight Watchers. I really like it a lot. It's guilt free and super tasty
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
For being healthy bread, Sara Lee is surprising ly delicious. If I were using Sara Lee to diet, I would be happy. To obad I'm low-carbing
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
This bread is pretty good. I like that it is a low calorie option. I had been buying Heiners 35 calorie but it always has huge holes in the bread. I found a store brand at a local grocery store that has 40 calories that is quite a bit cheaper. But if I'm not considering price, this bread is great!
Desirea Q.
Canton, MS
My all time favorite brand of bread. My boyfriend will only eat the white bread, but wheat or honey wheat are my favorite. We always have some in the house!
Desirea Q.
Canton, MS
Does anyone use any other brand they recommend that may be better?