Sara Happ The Lip Slip

by Sara Happ

A balm like no other, The Lip Slip leaves no color, just the richest, glossiest hydration imaginable. Wear it all day. Wear it overnight. Results are immediate. We d have it no other way.  Infused with Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Macadamia nut oils, with a polymer blend that took 2 years to perfect, we ve achieved a texture and wear unlike anything you ve seen. The supple feel of a shimmery gold YSL calfskin bag. A bottle of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. Your favorite camisole; soft, sweet, nude, girly and grand. The world doesn t need another lip balm. It needs the right one. Slip into this. The Lip Slip.

Who else is in love with this balm?
Is anyone else as obsessed with Sara Happ Lip Slip as I am? <3 <3 <3  Sara Happ The Lip Slip
Has anyone used this? I’ve heard a lot of YouTubers talk about it recently and wondering if it’s worth the money
Start your review of Sara Happ The Lip Slip!
Lindsay O.
Marion, IL
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Lindsay O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a holy grail product in my opinion as this is one of the only lip glosses that helps moisturize my dry lips throughout the day after application. It is thick and somewhat sticky but the massive effects of repairing very dry lips (from negative degree weather) makes it worth those minor concerns and makes it worth the price. You need this in your life.
Misty B.
huntington
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this lip mask. Feels good and keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. It has a pleasant smell. Overall I would recommend this product. Sara Happ The Lip Slip
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Sandra R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
If you don’t own The Lip Slip: One Luxe Lip Balm from Sara Happ, you should! It’s so hydrating and healing. It gives you that pretty gloss look without being sticky. I use it on its own throughout the day or for going out I line my lips with a liner that matches my lip shade and put this on. A MUST for your makeup bag!
Jasmine C.
Dover, PA
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Jasmine C.
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Jasmine C.
** follow me for a follow back!** * I absolutely love this lip baok. I use it as a lip mask overnight, but fun fact, I have a pretty severe allergy to synthetic glycerin which most hand soaps have in them and with everything going on right now and me washing even more than I used too, this helps soothe my cut and broken hands when I have a flare up which has been constant. This lip balm is an amazing skin salve too and I am in love, I'm a tad obsessed also haha Sara Happ The Lip Slip
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,719 reviews
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is 👌. To be honest- this product was NOT all that I thought it would be cracked up to be- a lot of "balm" lip masks have an "after oily" feel that lasts- this doesn't. It is very fast to absorb into the lips and I feel like I have to reapply. For the name- and the brand hanging on LIP CARE SO heavily- I thought there would be more glitter- not literally just with results speaking. This is going back- I am returning.
Carmelina H.
Belton, SC
This is my last defense, Holy Grail lip treatment/balm. There are two other products that go with this one. There is an exfoliator for lips. Then you proceed to the lip mask. After leaving on the lip mask for 5-20 minutes or overnight, reminder the mall with a damp warm wash cloth or tissue. Then you apply the lip slip. You remove it from the small jar with your finger. Rub on your lips. It appears as a light subtle pink gloss. Your lips are so healthy and you can tell! Definitely try it. You may not need the exfoliater, but you should definitely try the mask and lip slip.
Samantha C.
Abington, MA
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Samantha C.
My number one, only holy grail lip balm/gloss! This stuff is absolutely incredible! It doesn’t dry up, it doesn’t leak into your moth or on your face and it stays put! The formula is so silky and I love that sara created this in her kitchen. I have had the same container for over two years because I don’t have to constantly reapply but that doesn’t stop me from purchasing more! This is HIGH QUALITY lip balm!
Adriana R.
Sacramento , CA
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Adriana R.
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Adriana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently got braces put on and boy does it make my lips dry af! The lip slip is now a necessity to not have bleeding chapped lips 24/7 . I wear it like regular chapstick . It’s also great for snowboarders and skiers alike! 10/10 highly recommended product .
Linda M.
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Linda M.
Love! Just received it a few days ago and I can say unequivocally that this is perfect! Leaves your lips moisturized and glossy with a slight stickiness that I like because I know it's not going anywhere soon! I will definitely buy this again!
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
Sara Happ The Lip Slip uploaded by Jacqueline B.
This is my favorite lip care for my evening skin care routine before I go to bed. After I use my Sara Happ The Lip Scrub, for great exfoliation, I apply The Lip Slip to moisturize my lips and keep them hydrated through out the night. It is also what I reach for when I remove my matte lipsticks. It quickly moisturizers my lips and it helps to keep my lips from drying out. The Lip Slip has a light, sweet smell but it's nothing overwhelming. It has a thick texture, so a little goes a long way. I think this product is worth the price because it lasts for a long time.It does not come with an applicator, so I use a spatula to remove the product from the container.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mischelle S.
il y a 3 ans
Victoria A. il y a un an
A rule of thumb to follow when buying from Amazon, is make sure it is actually sold and fulfilled by Amazon and not a third party seller. Meaning a third party seller is who you are buying from and fulfilled by Amazon. A lot of the time cosmetics from third party sellers are either fake or old/expired cosmetics. With the exception of Haus Laboratories (Lady Gaga’s brand) who contracted with Amazon to be her official retailer for her brand.