BY SARA HAPP

A balm like no other, The Lip Slip leaves no color, just the richest, glossiest hydration imaginable. Wear it all day. Wear it overnight. Results are immediate. We d have it no other way.  Infused with Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Macadamia nut oils, with a polymer blend that took 2 years to perfect, we ve achieved a texture and wear unlike anything you ve seen. The supple feel of a shimmery gold YSL calfskin bag. A bottle of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. Your favorite camisole; soft, sweet, nude, girly and grand. The world doesn t need another lip balm. It needs the right one. Slip into this. The Lip Slip. see more...

• I've heard really good things about this and was wonderin...1 Answers
  • Is this as amazing at it sounds? Any pros/cons? 1 Answers
  • I just bought the Sara Happ Lip Crayons set from Nordstro...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tashza T.
Stop what you’re doing and GET THIS LIP BALM!! I’ve never been more in love with a lip balm, then this one! This is my 4th purchase, and I will continue to buy it! It leaves your lips so soft and supple all day, and you don’t have to reapply over and over. So so good!
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
I love this stuff! I have tried other heavy duty lip balms and ones that are marketed for over night mask use, etc. I have heard a couple YouTubers rave about it in the past and I actually forgot about it until recently when they the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started. I realized one of the beauty items was the lip slip (balm) and a coconut lip scrub. I decided to give it a try since during the Sale it was a good buy. I would definitely buy this again and recommend the lip slip. I’ll have to give the scrub a try before I know much about that.
Corissa B.
I absolutely love this stuff. It is thick but not sticky. I can use it at night as a lip mask or during the day as a pretty lip gloss/chapstick. Sits well over or under a lip tint and is very pretty. Smells wonderful and a little goes a long way with this product.
sofia d.
oyster bay, NY
LOVE love love this! I am obsessed. There is a good amount of product in the pot. Perfect for everyday use, any time of the day. I put it on whether I’m wearing makeup that day or not. Adds a beautiful light pink glitter look to my lips
Gem M.
After scrubbing my lips with the Sara happy brown sugar lip scrub I put a thick layer of the lip slip on. Especially when I put it on before bed- I wake up with the softest plumped lips I have ever experienced. I have tried so many lip balms and the only one that come close to the lip slip was Sugar’s lip balm. The only issue I have with it is the steep price tag - even though very little goes a long way
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This has changed my lip care game. At first, the price of this lip balm scared me but I decided to take the plunge after hearing just how good it is. I've gotta admit, this is by far the best, most luxurious lip balm I have ever tried, and I am a lip balm addict. It does come with a lot of product, so it'll last. It's thick. I almost want to eat it because it smells like bubble gum and the texture is so thick, it reminds me of melted gum (sounds gross but I mean it in a good way haha). This lip balm is truly very moisturizing. I find with my other lip balms, I need to keep reapplying it every so often. This I just apply maybe 3 times a day. It really just sinks in and stays on throughout the day, even after eating greasy meals. My lips are so soft and plump, even after it fades off. A little goes a long way with it too. If you're on the hunt for a new lip balm, don't let the price tag scare you. It's so worth it!
Linda M.
Love! Just received it a few days ago and I can say unequivocally that this is perfect! Leaves your lips moisturized and glossy with a slight stickiness that I like because I know it's not going anywhere soon! I will definitely buy this again!
Mehjabeen A.
Skokie, IL
This lip slip is awesome! I always use it after I exfoliate my lips with the brown sugar lip scrub also by Sara Happ. You can seriously see a difference in one use. I don't know what I'd do without it, there's no strong smell or anything, it's not too sticky. It's super moisturizing.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
This is my favorite lip care for my evening skin care routine before I go to bed. After I use my Sara Happ The Lip Scrub, for great exfoliation, I apply The Lip Slip to moisturize my lips and keep them hydrated through out the night. It is also what I reach for when I remove my matte lipsticks. It quickly moisturizers my lips and it helps to keep my lips from drying out. The Lip Slip has a light, sweet smell but it's nothing overwhelming. It has a thick texture, so a little goes a long way. I think this product is worth the price because it lasts for a long time.It does not come with an applicator, so I use a spatula to remove the product from the container.
Sandy M.
Manassas, VA
Love, love, love this!! Feels great, has a low scent to it and it lasts for a long time. It's one of my go to lip balms. The packaging is lovely and simple. Would definitely recommend this!
Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
Is this as amazing at it sounds? Any pros/cons?
Ali S.
Winnabow, NC
I just bought the Sara Happ Lip Crayons set from Nordstrom and I'm in complete love! How are her other products? Are they worth the price? Which ones? Thank you!
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
I've heard really good things about this and was wondering how it compares to the Bite Agave lip mask in terms of hydration?
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Has anyone used this? I’ve heard a lot of YouTubers talk about it recently and wondering if it’s worth the money
I bought some of this from Amazon and the date on the box is 2014. I have read reviews and I feel like this is not as high quality as I have read about. Is there an expiration on this product? If so, I feel that I need to return it so I can get some more to see if it will work for me like it works for others. Sara Happ The Lip Slip