Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubSara Happ
'The Lip Scrub - Brown Sugar' Lip Exfoliator

sara happ 'The Lip Scrub - Brown Sugar' Lip Exfoliator

by Sara Happ

Lightweight, dark brown-sugar crystals blend together with jojoba and grapeseed oils to create the perfect conditions for smooth skin. Comforting, familiar, just downright delightful. And quite, quite effective-naturally. Eliminates dry, flaky skin to leave lips ridiculously soft and supple. Wonder how you ever lived without it. How to use: Massage a generous amount onto lips using a firm, circular motion. Wipe away with a tissue. Color(s): none. Brand: SARA HAPP. Style Name: sara happ 'The Lip Scrub - Brown Sugar' Lip Exfoliator. Style Number: 536240.

Has anyone used this in comparison to the $3 elf lip scrub stick? If so which do you prefer, especially curious because if the price difference
Im looking for a good lip scrub, has anyone ever used this?
Start your review of sara happ 'The Lip Scrub - Brown Sugar' Lip Exfoliator!
Kathy J.
Coralville, IA
sara happ 'The Lip Scrub - Brown Sugar' Lip Exfoliator uploaded by Kathy J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am very happy with my purchase of sara happ brown sugar lip scrub. I love the smell of it. It comes in a basic plastic bottle. It feels nice and rich with a little thickness. I love scrubbing it on my lips as I feel it really gets my dry skin flakes off my lips. It makes my lips smooth for my overnight lip mask. Overall even on its own it is a great product to have in your skincare routine.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,449 reviews
sara happ 'The Lip Scrub - Brown Sugar' Lip Exfoliator uploaded by Jolie D.
sara happ 'The Lip Scrub - Brown Sugar' Lip Exfoliator uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Sara Happ lip scrub and it retails for $24.00. The container is pretty small for the price point. Comes in several flavors. This is a gentle exfoliator that you rub into your lips to lift any dry or dead skin. The formula has white grape seed and jojoba oils which help hydrate. It’s sugar in an oil base. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft. This is a very good product but there are so many others out there that doesn’t cost as much
Paula H.
New Albany, IN
Best lip exfoliant I've ever used!! It smooths and softens my lips bringing a beautiful color to my lips and it tastes fabulous! I would change nothing about this product, including the cost, it's a great value! Highly recommend!
Adriana J.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this lip scrub it leaves my lips feeling very smooth and great for the winter when my lips get really dry from the cold
NyQuesha B.
Florissant, MO
This Sara Happens lip scrub feels nice on my lips. It actually works to remove dead dry skin. I pick my lips when they are dry so this helps me with that issue. It smells just like brown sugar. I love the feeling of a natural exfoliate.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
This was the first lip scrub I ever tried and I was hooked. I use it at night in my nightly skincare routine. Just a small dab on your lips will smooth away dead skin, follow with a lip balm and you'll wake up with healthy moist lips.
Rosie K.
Westminster, CA
Get ready for a perfect pout. I bought this as a set with the lip slip at Costco some time ago and love it. A little goes a long way and I prefer to use it before bed as part of my night time shower and skincare ritual. I take a little bit and scrub gently in the shower and wash away, I don’t wipe it with a tissue. I follow it up with the lip slip or another night time lip mask. Good exfoliation and moisturizing keeps my day time lipsticks from bleeding and feathering, but more importantly, my lips are not cracked, dry, or gross looking. My husband has commented on how soft my lips are!!!
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells amazing!! It’s unavoidable to get some of the flavor or taste with a product like this and that is very pleasant too. I feel like my lips were adequately exfoliated with minimal product and minimal effort. Leaves them feeling nourished after but is best followed by the dream slip.
Perri R.
Philadelphia, PA
oh yum. Just yum! The brown sugar taste like burnt delectable sweetness. I use this in the hot shower and I rub a dub dub all over my lips for about 3 to 5 minutes or until my lips are soft and supple. I use this as a prep before I plump.
Abbey A.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Fall & Winter are horrible for your lips & skin. This scrub absolutely saves my lips every year from cracking and bleeding! Not a good look! I've tried a few different lip scrubs, and I've even made my own.. but Sara Happ's has been the best by far! Save your lips.. buy Sara Happ!