Sara Happ Sweet Clay Lip Mask uploaded by Yanileysi C.Sara Happ Sweet Clay Lip Mask uploaded by Bruna C.

BY SARA HAPP

Sara Happ Sweet Clay Lip Mask
  • "haven't got to try this product yet but I'm dying to! a friend has told me it provides great moisture and unfortunately my lips are always dry and cracking." in 8 reviews
  • "This is really great and has a good smell. I use this pretty often and I'd definitely say it's one of my most used products." in 4 reviews
  • "I have chronically dry/finicky lips. I appreciate super emollient/hydrating lip masks and this is one of them. I also use Bite's Agave mask (at night). I like the consistency and exfoliating properties of this mask a whole bunch." in 3 reviews
Bobbi D.
Constantia, NY
I love all her products. I use his before I use the scrub. It removes all my dead skin on my lips. Typically I wear it while I’m doing my makeup. Somehow you don’t even need to wear it long before  you wipe it off. Highly recommend.
Taru🎀 D.
Portland, OR
Kind of a blah product . I was curious to try on a lip mask. Not sure if I really do need a mask for my lips. Excessive usage of liquid lipstick and weather combined left my lips a bit dry. I found scrubbing and rubbing a bit of coconut oil before going to bed very helpful. This mask had a sticky weird texture that I did not care for much. And I wasn't really sure if it made any difference once I took it off. I'm sticking to my coconut oil .
Sondra S.
Mesa, Az
I love this stuff!! It feels great on my lips and the results after using it are simply amazing!  This leaves my lips soft, smooth, and kissable.  Even my husband has commented that I must be using something new because my lip are nice and smooth.  So, if he loves it, so do I!
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I love this it not only exfoliates but does a great job of moisturizing the lips for a long period of time I highly recommend this I got this from Sephora it's a little pricey but does an excellent job of rate this an eight
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Jessica N.
San angelo, TX
Very very sticky-suggest using a lip brush for this so it does not goop up your finger. And it does not smell good. Will use this up, but will not purchase again because of the stickiness.
Sarya K.
Totally love this it makes your lips totally soft and kissable this really met my expectations I would definitely purchase and recommend this and it has lovely packaging and again would recommend this
Kaitie K.
Augusta , ME
My lips were dry and peeling. This helped not only exfoliate but moisturize for weeks after. I used this nightly for the first week then every other night the second week. I've had to cut back to once a week because I don't want to run out. Great product to get your lips summer ready!
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
I loved this clay mask! I used it almost every night but I sadly ran out of it but it really does the job! Not only does it exfoliate really good but it also moisturizes really well! It smells good too ! I would recommend it!
Jessica E.
This product makes your lips super hydrated!! It's a bit pricey but it does what it says it's supposed to do! The moisture lasts a while and keeps you feeling rejuvenated I would recommend to all of my friends and family.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Did you see immediate results?
Es sombra o blush?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does it dry out your lips since its clay?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have the Sara Happ Lip scrub and lip slip. What exactly does this product do?
Yelly D.
DELTONA, FL
What is this?? I'm thinking blush