Sara Happ Sweet Clay Lip Mask uploaded by Bruna C.Sara Happ Sweet Clay Lip Mask uploaded by Yanileysi C.

BY SARA HAPP

Taru­čÄÇ D.
Portland, OR
Kind of a blah product . I was curious to try on a lip mask. Not sure if I really do need a mask for my lips. Excessive usage of liquid lipstick and weather combined left my lips a bit dry. I found scrubbing and rubbing a bit of coconut oil before going to bed very helpful. This mask had a sticky weird texture that I did not care for much. And I wasn't really sure if it made any difference once I took it off. I'm sticking to my coconut oil .
Sondra S.
Mesa, Az
I love this stuff!! It feels great on my lips and the results after using it are simply amazing!  This leaves my lips soft, smooth, and kissable.  Even my husband has commented that I must be using something new because my lip are nice and smooth.  So, if he loves it, so do I!
Marissa A.
My lips always get so dry when the weather changes & often times chapstick just doesn't do it for me. I have tried lip scrubs, which work but I don't like how my lips sometimes turn red after, or even burn sometimes. This product on the other hand is amazing! not only does it moisturize my lips, but helps remove dead skin on the surface & doesn't make my lips red after! Must buy!
Lorena G.
Yonkers, NY
I would highly recommend this product to EVERYONE.. this is a must have , it is extremely long lasting. It's a great value for the price . This met my expectations beyond my imagination . I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I love this it not only exfoliates but does a great job of moisturizing the lips for a long period of time I highly recommend this I got this from Sephora it's a little pricey but does an excellent job of rate this an eight
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I have chronically dry/finicky lips. I appreciate super emollient/hydrating lip masks and this is one of them. I also use Bite's Agave mask (at night). I like the consistency and exfoliating properties of this mask a whole bunch.
jessica n.
San angelo, TX
Very very sticky-suggest using a lip brush for this so it does not goop up your finger. And it does not smell good. Will use this up, but will not purchase again because of the stickiness.
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
I hvnt tried this product i would love to try it tho ive heard from friends this products is great specialy worth the price leavs ur lips smooth an feeling really clean i wouldnt hesitate to use it if it leavs your lips feeling smooth n bright tone really think people should try it

Sarya K.
Totally love this it makes your lips totally soft and kissable this really met my expectations I would definitely purchase and recommend this and it has lovely packaging and again would recommend this
Kaitie K.
Augusta , ME
My lips were dry and peeling. This helped not only exfoliate but moisturize for weeks after. I used this nightly for the first week then every other night the second week. I've had to cut back to once a week because I don't want to run out. Great product to get your lips summer ready!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Did you see immediate results?
Es sombra o blush?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does it dry out your lips since its clay?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have the Sara Happ Lip scrub and lip slip. What exactly does this product do?
Yelly D.
DELTONA, FL
What is this?? I'm thinking blush