Sara Happ Sparkling Pink Grapefruit - Limited Edition uploaded by Mhisha Marie C.Sara Happ Sparkling Pink Grapefruit - Limited Edition uploaded by Jacqueline B.

BY SARA HAPP

Beauty junkie Sara Happ realized there was no good product in the market to exfoliate lips. So she went into her kitchen and made it herself. What started in her kitchen is now a cult classic. Sold all around the world, Sara Happ's Lip Scrub eliminates dry flaky skin to leave lips ridiculously soft and supple. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
I have been using this lip scrub for years now. I love the the big sugar crystals which help give your lips a good scrub. I also love the different oils like Jojoba and grape seed that keep your lips moisturizer. It has 1 oz of product, which is a lot, because a little goes a long way.
I love to use this every night before I go to bed. During the summer, since I'm in the sun more, I will sometimes scrub my lips in the morning as well. It's also a great idea to scrub your lips before applying a matte lipstick because you want a nice even surface for your product and the extra moisture is a good barrier for what lip product you apply.
Mhisha Marie C.
Mhisha Marie C.
Las Pinas, Metro Manila
This lip scrub leaves an oily feeling after every use. But instead of washing it off with water, I prefer to simply wipe it off with a wet tissue. Because that oil is the jojoba and grape seed oils that deeply condition parched lips and leaving them supple.

What I also love about this lip scrub is that it keeps my lips away from dryness after a few days. It’s not harsh on the lips and moisturizes it very well. It eliminates dry, flaky skin and make my lips really smooth and soft. This is by far the best flavored lip scrub I have ever tried. One more thing, after using this scrub, lipsticks glides on smoothly on my lips, no matter what the finish is – be it a matte, frosted, or moist finish lipstick. And with its price tag, it’s definitely a lip luxury
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Newton, MA
I want this Sara Happ Sparkling Pink Grapefruit - Limited Edition where do I buy?! Is it on amazon?
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Worth purchasing? Where to buy? Does it work?
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this scrub actually help remove dead skin or does it just moisturize? Almost every lip scrub I've tried didn't actually scrub anything off of my lips