BY SARA HAPP

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Features Same formula as our #1 bestseller, plus we've kicked up the shine, making it pocket, purse & finger-friendly. We're obsessed. Directions After exfoliating with The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ, smooth a small amount of this luxe gloss onto lips. Wear alone for universally appealing shine that brings out your lips' natural color, wear over color for shine like you wouldn't believe, put it on before bedtime and wake up to a plump, baby smooth pout. Let the hydration begin. Inspiration The supple feel of a shimmery gold YSL calfskin bag. A bottle of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. Your favorite camisole; soft, sweet, nude, girly and grand. The world doesn't need another lip balm. It needs the right one. Slip into this. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
These tubes of Sara Happ Lip Slip are everywhere in my house. I'm definitely one of those people who keep multiple lip balms around and I like this one a lot. Sometimes I wear it for hydration but it also works as a glossy lip too. I have the pot version as well, but the tubes are better for quick, no muss, no fuss application. Priced at $18 per .5 oz; available at Nordstrom, Bluemercury and Sara Happ.