Sara Happ Lip Intensive Treatment Oil And Lip Scrub Set

Sara Happ Lip Intensive Treatment Oil And Lip Scrub Set

Treat yourself to softer and more supple lips with this Sara Happ two-piece set. Lip Scrub helps to eliminate dry, flaky skin, while the lightweight Lip Elixir leaves your lips with a luxurious glossy shine. How do I use it: Massage onto lips using firm, circular motions. Wipe away with a tissue. From Sara Happ. Includes:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sara Happ Lip Intensive Treatment Oil And Lip Scrub Set!
How would you rate this product?
Corrie D.
Long Is City, NY
Sara Happ Lip Intensive Treatment Oil And Lip Scrub Set uploaded by Corrie D.
I absolutely LOVED this product the first time I used it. It feels amazing on your lips and the roller ball applicator is cool. Unfortunately it never worked right again. You have to turn the base (it clicks) to get product on the ball, but I have a really hard time getting it to reliably come out. So disappointing but such a great lip elixir.
Barbara Daniela J.
8952 NW 24th Terrace
I recently had an aesthetic treatment on my lips, a micropigmentation of colophon on my lips and I take care of them even more and know that This product is recommended I am happy, I would like to try it now.

Looking for your answer?