BY SARA HAPP

Silky, not greasy.  Hydrating, not oily. Gentle enough to do no harm. Tough enough to remove even the roughest dead skin. Kukui nut, macadamia and sweet almond oils that leave zero residue behind and space age-esque sugar crystals that are bigger and bolder than you ve ever seen before! You want to feel newborn soft, always. That s not too much to ask. It s here! In the flavor that made The Lip Scrub a cult favorite from Los Angeles to Tokyo. It is with much excitement and super-smooth skin that we present to you the latest creation from exfoliation expert Sara Happ. The scrub to beat all scrubs. Body Scrub, Vanilla Bean. see more...

maddie M.
Pennsylvania
This product is great for those winter dry lips and summer chapped lips! I love this product I use it every week and it's so smooth and the sent last a while! It's leaves my lips hydrated and fuller! I definitely recommend this product!
Alexandra B.
Really enjoy the feeling and texture, the taste is good too. Purchased for my sister for Christmas who LOVE the taste of vanilla. Sometimes the scrub is chunky but I just make sure to use over a sink or in shower.
Vivian G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love all her scrubs specially her lip scrubs. so gentle on my skin and smell great too. they are a bit pricey but you get what u pay for.
Melissa  C.
Lockport, NY
I love body scrubs it always makes my skin feel amazing after using it vanilla bean is the best
Humairaa M.
T really does work wonders. Whilst using this in the bath or shower on damp skin, it works better. It removes dirty skin cells and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
makeupbymichelleh  ;.
Ontario Canada
I love this scrub it is pricey but it is nice I use it with my Bliss Exfoliating brush and it is amazing I would highly recommend Her products ... worth the splurge!