BY SAPUTO USA

Saputo frigo cheese heads fit & fun lovers natural cheese 16-pk. see more...

Saputo Usa Saputo Frigo Cheese Heads Fit & Fun Lovers Natural Cheese 16-pk.
  • "I am happy to know that he is getting a healthy snack at my house after spoiling him all day!" in 2 reviews
  • "They taste super yummy and even better they're a great healthy snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "Would never know that they are "light" or "reduced fat" and are such a yummy addition to a packed lunch. " in 1 review
  • "My son loves this cheese and definatly knows when I purchase another brand. " in 1 review
  • "They are a great snack and a do like the flavor." in 1 review
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite String Cheese. It is very stringy and easy to peel off in small strings. I like it best at room temperature or even stringed apart and backed over some bread or crackers
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
These are the best cheese sticks! They are tasty, creamy and fresh despite being lower in fat and "fit"! These are great to take to work for a snack, in the lunch boxes, on the go, in the car! Great snack food.
Amanda B.
crowley, LA
If you like string cheese, we call them cheese snacks in our home, than you will definitely like these, I can't tell the difference between these and the regular ones. Neither can my children
Victoria B.
San Jose, CA
Love this string cheese for a snack. Perfect for a sit down snack with some crackers, or an on the go snack. A great way to get the feel of junk food without actually eating true junk food.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
Ok so I definitely love this snack and the brand. I always by the beef and cheese duo packs. They really come in handy when I first get off of work and have the after work hunger bug!
Ashley F.
Gig Harbor, WA
This is a good snack for on the go, and healthier than a regular cheese stick. I find the price to be affordable and they are easy to find at and grocery store near you. My favorite thing about these cheese sticks is that they make a great addition to a school lunch and kids love them.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
My grandson likes string cheese and grapes for a night time snack and He loves these. I am happy to know that he is getting a healthy snack at my house after spoiling him all day!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I love variety packs! We have a snackstation in our fridge its a container filled with cheesesticks , yogurts, dried fruit, apple slices, etc. its easy for me , dad and the kids!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
These string cheeses are by far my favorite of what you can buy in the grocery store. I feel like they're creamier and tastier than other brands and usually cheaper too!
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Our favorite cheese sticks! We take them in our lunches everyday! As well as snack on them at home! A lot better to grab one of these to munch on than a snack cake!
Merelen G.
Northridge, CA
Andrea G.
How would you compare it to some of the other cheese brands?
Melinda H.
How many calories per cheese stick