BY SAPPORO

Sapporo Reserve is an all-malt lager, expertly brewed to deliver a full-bodied flavor with complex intensity and layers of delicious lager flavor.

Shannon M.
Manteca, CA
Just the PERFECT beer for sushi. It’s loft refreshing. And doesn’t take over your mouth when your trying to enjoy the fish.
Simon E.
HOUSTON, TX
Went to a sushi place where they had, good flavor and a good chance to taste something from the other side of the world
Naomi C.
Lancaster
I didn’t care for the taste but I’m not a big beer drinker either. My husband likes them with Sake when we have sushi!
Nina N.
One of my favorite beers out there, I just think it goes great with food and I prefer the taste over some other beers.
Megan G.
Yum! Weirdly enough I get this only at Asian food restaurants but this is the perfect beer to pair with a sake bomb!
Floretta M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sopporo! Love sopporo! Love Japanese! I worked at Benihana and sopporo. This is the best beer to do sake bombs with!!
stephanie a.
puyallup
I think it’s a good beer if you want to do something different. ❤️ I always like to switch it up every once in while.
Janelle V.
La Puente, CA
A great refreshing light crisp taste I would recommend drinking with sushi it went well together when I purchased it
💖D&S💍 M.
Brooklyn
great beer enjoy drinking with my husband on weekends when there is no college or work  and our child sleeping.
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Was NOT a fan of this at all . I know a lot of people who swear by it to and i guess I'm just not one of them idk 😐