BY SAPPORO

Sapporo Reserve is an all-malt lager, expertly brewed to deliver a full-bodied flavor with complex intensity and layers of delicious lager flavor.

Ysenia G.
Very smooth goes great with food. Price point is great i definitely enjoy getting this beer. It doesnt taste bitter like usual ones.
Ana Q.
Salinas, CA
My boyfriend and I always get a jug of this when we go out to Sapporo’s. Very inexpensive and we never get to finish the whole jug.
Kimi C.
Casselberry
I think this is an ok beer for when i'm just in the mood to crack a cold one, but it isn't anything with a special or unique taste
SHEENA V.
seattle
12 oz. bottle. Pale yellow with a minimal white head. Aroma and taste of apple juice, corn, grains. Finish is thin and a bit sweet.
rachel d.
Good choice for light beer. Very full and body, and has a great smell. It's good if you want to pair it with barbecue, and cheese.
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
Pretty solid beer. Runs in the middle between the black and the light version. Full bodied flavor and goes well with most foods.
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
I love the thick and milky consistentsy of this beer. It's filling like a Guinness would be. Paired with sushi it is the best!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I don't drink very often especially beer but this is awesome I highly recommend it for a good cold beer it is very high quality
Shannon M.
Manteca, CA
Just the PERFECT beer for sushi. It’s loft refreshing. And doesn’t take over your mouth when your trying to enjoy the fish.
Talyla R.
Redlands
One of the few beers that I truly enjoy. I normally drink it with sushi, which makes it a bit more bitter, but it is yummy.