BY SAPPORO

Sapporo Reserve is an all-malt lager, expertly brewed to deliver a full-bodied flavor with complex intensity and layers of delicious lager flavor.

Amira E.
Nice product and great value and delicious flavor and great service and great prices and great service
Darci B.
Friend introduced me to this and while not my favourite of beers it still taste delicious and easy
Claire C.
Ottawa, ON
This is m favourite concert beer, it’s nice and light and doesn’t have any harsh aftertaste!
Ivy I.
Dubai, Dubai
Good tohave with fried food,especially donburi.serve cold is better or with chilled glass
audrey a.
i enjoyed drinking sapporo the first time i tasted it, yes it was a bit grassy but it has sweeter and aromatic vibe. in my country it might not easily be bought because we still have to find stores which sell imported goods. Will definitely buy one again!
Julie Z.
This beer for me was a little hard to drink because it is very carbonated and fizzy, I find more so compared to other beers.
Aunt 木漏れ日 M.
Vancouver
A nice, easy to drink clear amber lager. Beautifully packaged 12 oz bottles. Color is darker than normal, which makes the bitter aftertaste expected. The aroma is earthy, hint of wheatgrass, and light for a darker style of beer. The flavor is similar to a pilsner, earthy and grassy but with more sweetness and a touch of floral essence.