BY SAPPORO

Made with careful attention to quality, and crafted from select barley and hops, Sapporo Premium Black is emblematic of our pioneering spirit and a product of a passion for craftsmanship that goes back 140 years.

Our first dark beer is bold and flavorful, yet smooth and crisp in the classic Sapporo fashion. Sapporo Premium Black is crafted with roasted dark malts and a refined hop bitterness that is complemented by a sweet, round fullness and distinct coffee and chocolate flavors.

Sapporo Premium Black is well-suited for pairing with a variety of hearty and spicy dishes from around the world, including traditional German, Asian, Cajun and Latin cuisines and crème brûlée. Or it can stand on its own for those who appreciate a bold, robust-flavored beer.

Daisy S.
Mentor
A dark and smooth beer! Decent price compared to other specialty beers! My main complaint is that it is a little hard to find and only one store in my area carries it. Definitely has aa very strong flavor. I would absolutely buy this whenever possible!
Sarah K.
At first I was expecting the taste of Guinness but this beer is so much more. It offers subtle hints of chocolate, coffee, and small dose of roasted malt. You can smell very small traces of coffee and dark chocolate. it is exceptionally smooth and clean. So good!
Leta S.
Spring valley, CA
I love this beer! It’s such a great price and the vaule is good. I’m not a big fan of these kinds of beer because it’s. A bit intimidating because of the colors but I’m glad I tried it. So awesome! Great beer
Annie F.
This is my favorite beer to drink with my sushi! It's perfect for pairing with light fish such as tuna or salmon and it's great for people who like a refined tasting beer. It's also inexpensive and commonly served in Asian restaurants around the country, or the local grocery!
Kerensa E.
Maplewood
Sapporo knows how to make beer. This beer is full bodied and the head (bubbles) tastes like a desert atop your beer. If bitter beer is you're jam, this one is for you.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
I'm in love with the bold, dark rich flavor of this beer. I'm a fan of stout so this beer is totatlly up my alley. The flavor is smooth, rich and has distinct notes of coffee, caramel, and chocolate flavor. It also pairs well with spicy foods i've found. This beer is my secret pleasure.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
I don’t normally drink dark beer, I do like it just a once in a blue moon type of deal. However, I really enjoy this particular brew! Not bitter, not sweet. It’s perfect. Very crisp and clean taste.
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
I’ve only had this a couple of times but I found it rather tasty-I haven’t found many facilities that carry it. It’s not too expensive, but it’s not cheap either (but if you want a quality drink, you have to pay the price). I highly recommend you give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Not my favorite, but it is good. I do like this brand a lot, and all of their beers are good. The packaging is bold, and the price is good. I would recommend this.
It's okay not thebbway I've had better I don't know what I would compare it to but I didn't like the taste at all. I was disappointed and not pleased with it . Like I said I don't know how it compares but I'm not satisfied with it much . It was just okay