Sapporo Premium Beer uploaded by Liz H.Sapporo Premium Beer uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SAPPORO #21 in Beer

The original. The icon. Sapporo Premium Beer is a refreshing lager with a crisp, refined flavor and a clean finish. The perfect beer to pair with any meal and any occasion. Kampai!

Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
This beer is pricy so therefore I only buy it like 2-3 times a year. The first time I ever had this was in a Japanese restaurant to try a saki bomb. I took a liking to the beer. And the can is pretty cool because it seems to me be uncrushable. They say this is a Japanese beer but I think it’s made in NY? Either way I like it! Just wish it was a little cheaper.
Stephanie Y.
We have purchased this beer a few times and my husband really enjoys this brand of beer while eating dinner. I wouldn't drink this alone without any snacks though! A ice cold Sapporo and some nuts or chips, perfect pair and highly recommend those combos! I enjoy this beer while chatting with company of watching foot ball with my husband. Definitely should try out this beer!
Sally ✨.
Philadelphia
I am not a fan of beer but if I had to choose to drink one, this would be it. The can is made of steel and it’s very nice and smooth. The taste of the beer isn’t too strong for me and it goes down easily. My uncle calls this his «bougie » beer lol
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Sapporo Premium Beer and sushi...when I think about one of those I instantly think about the other! I don't think I've ever had sushi without it. The flavor is just right as it tantalizes your tastebuds with smooth satisfaction.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my all time favorite asian beers, although it is really light, it is super refreshing and goes excellent with saki (I prefer cold saki). Having a Japanese best friend for all of high school sort of spoiled me and I have a pretty good familiarity with Japanese quiseine and beer and Sapporo always hits the spot :) Plus it is incredibly inexpensive, and who doesn't love that?
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This beer reminds me of college and having it on tap at our local Thai restaurant on campus that had a large beer tower of this for so cheap. It was the best place for college students or a group of my friends and I to go out after an exam and drink some cheap beer in the middle of the day at noon. This beer brings back nostalgia and it's not that bad tasting either. It's not in my top favorites but I wouldn't give it bad numbers for the taste.
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
To be fair, not my favourite type of beer. However it does taste like what it should. Watery, odourless and no carbonation. On pouring it in the glass very fast to make a head, the head lasted about 45 seconds in a clean glass. appears flat after head dissipates. Colour is pale golden and clear. Smell is more light malt without the aroma of hops. Taste is light body and flavour. Easy drinking if you want to drink a few more without feeling full
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love this beer with my saki, also know as saki bombs. Without saki they're this beer is smooth and great. I really enjoy purchasing Sapporo Premium Beer because it had a great taste. I recommend and I will buy again.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
So refreshing!!!! I love this beer, is one of my favorites. Not that easy to found (at least in Miami) rarely when I see it in the supermarket, and not too many restaurantes have it. Of course Japanese rest they do.
Charity B.
Forks
If you are like most people in this great country, you probably order a Sapporo whenever you go out for sushi. I am here to tell you to stop cheating yourself out of having AWESOME TIMES!

Sapporo is one of a kind - no skunky flavor, just smooth, refreshing, a just the tiniest bit sweet. It tastes amazing when you've had a long day at work.

So don't cheat yourself, enjoy this food-friendly beer with your next meal!
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Where do you usually get this beer?
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Where do you usually get this beer?