Sapporo Premium Beer

by Sapporo

The original. The icon. Sapporo Premium Beer is a refreshing lager with a crisp, refined flavor and a clean finish. The perfect beer to pair with any meal and any occasion. Kampai!

Sapporo Premium Beer ? Is this drinkable?
Sapporo Premium Beer only i am who dont like ir?
How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers? Worth the price?
Start your review of Sapporo Premium Beer!
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sapporo Premium Beer uploaded by Kassi C.
Review for: Imported
Sapporo is a crisp and delicious Japanese Lager! 🍻 one of my all time favorite beers! Delicious on its own, or in a sake bomb 💣 this beer is sure to please! Love to enjoy a Sapporo while indulging in sushi, or dumplings! #Sapporo #JapaneseLager #Crisp #Beer #Refreshing #AdultBeverage #Voxbox
Sharifa P.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Sapporo Premium Beer uploaded by Sharifa P.
Sapporo Premium Beer uploaded by Sharifa P.
Review for: Imported
Good Premium Asian American Beer. Nothing spectacular but, it’s still good. It’s a Nice Crisp Lager with a clean finish. Goes well with take out. Good to add to your weekday rotation. I will buy again and recommend Sapporo Premium Beer
Missa A.
Sapporo Premium Beer uploaded by Missa A.
Review for: 6 Bottle
One of my favorite beers!!! I definitely enjoy in a nice pint glass while eating salty foods. Im also able to find this beer on sale often at my local Japanese market. 24/$14.99 Not sure if I prefer in a glass bottle or can. There's also many versions available of Sapporo (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Jaam A.
Carpinteria
Sapporo Premium Beer uploaded by Jaam A.
Review for: Imported
IT’s a good beer. Special to watch something like movies or series. Is your choice. Ok
Jessica B.
Fawn Grove, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great beer, good flavor. Not too heavy. Usually get this with hibachi or sushi and it compliments it well. Haven’t tried any of the other types of Sapporo. It’s a little on the expensive side so I wouldn’t buy it just to drink at a barbecue, but it’s good.
Anisha  G.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a Delicious Japanese beer! I love Sapporo. It’s affordable but can sometimes be difficult to find. I would recommend to try it. I have had it many times and I would buy it again.
shawn M.
United states of America
Great beer I usually have this at a sushi house or something like that smooth taste and easy to drink not too hoppy
Careena L.
Sylmar, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s good to drink when you want to relax it’s not so harsh and it’s smooth to drink. I would recommend this to drink also when you are eating. So go ahead and go but this beer it’s not bad at all. ☺️🙌🏽
Jessica  V.
Smyrna, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 8
I always order this beer when I go eat at a Japanese steakhouse. Somehow it pairs very well with teriyaki flavored everything
Ebony C.
Mesa, AZ
I love this beer with my saki, also know as saki bombs. Without saki they're this beer is smooth and great. I really enjoy purchasing Sapporo Premium Beer because it had a great taste. I recommend and I will buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joseph Z.
Toronto
il y a un an
Sapporo Premium Beer ? Is this drinkable?
Akila S. il y a un an
Please! I hope that was rhetorical. Go have one and you will not regret it. A good Japanese beer.
Tamuna G.
il y a 2 ans
Sapporo Premium Beer only i am who dont like ir?
Julia A. il y a 2 ans