Sapporo Premium Beer uploaded by Ashley S.Sapporo Premium Beer uploaded by Liz H.

BY SAPPORO #27 in Beer

The original. The icon. Sapporo Premium Beer is a refreshing lager with a crisp, refined flavor and a clean finish. The perfect beer to pair with any meal and any occasion. Kampai!

Buy on Walmart
Danielle F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This beer always pairs well when I am eating sushi. It is light, and easy to drink. I always drink it very cold, and it is very tasty. I have purchased this product many times. I can typically find it at most liquor stores. I would recommend this product to others.
Autumn C.
tracy, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had this beef a few years back while at a sushi resteraunt and now anytime I ordered sushi I have to have a Sapporo! Crisp and delish and complements sushi perfectly. I love this beer and I’m bummed it took me so long to finally try it! It’s one of my favs for sure!
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
This is a very mild tasting full flavor beer. It's almost a light beer but not. It's very easy to drink. It's usually an option in most Asian themed restaurants as to my experience. If definitely recommend it, it won't ruin your meal or make you too full to eat.
Jessica B.
Fawn Grove, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great beer, good flavor. Not too heavy. Usually get this with hibachi or sushi and it compliments it well. Haven’t tried any of the other types of Sapporo. It’s a little on the expensive side so I wouldn’t buy it just to drink at a barbecue, but it’s good.
Fernanda L.
This is an amazing beer ! You can always find it in gas stations , Japanese Restaurant and bars ! It’s really easy to the taste and enjoyable ! I will always recommend it if your going to eat sushi or fried rice ! Really good . Sapporo Reserve
Sally ✨.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not a fan of beer but if I had to choose to drink one, this would be it. The can is made of steel and it’s very nice and smooth. The taste of the beer isn’t too strong for me and it goes down easily. My uncle calls this his «bougie » beer lol
Emily E.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my favorite beer for the summer. It pairs well with anything barbecued! It’s inexpensive and has an extremely smooth taste. It’s found at any major grocery, so it’s not hard to find. Overall I’m always satisfied with this purchase.
Lindsey B.
Tenants Harbor
My favorite part of going out to a sushi restaurant is being able to order this beer. It’s one of my favorites, and the amount in each can is worth the price per beer. I would absolutely buy again, and recommend to my friends and family.
Alyssa P.
This beer is really light tasting but it can taste like it has too many hops sometimes. I generally like To drink this with bbq to balance out the strong meat flavors. This can be found at a lot of chain grocery stores and asian markets.
Tara H.
Olmsted Falls
My favorite beer to get when I am at an Asian restaurant! I was skeptical at first because I have never heard of it before but then I tried it and I have to say it has a great taste to it, much different then most beers out there
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Where do you usually get this beer?
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Where do you usually get this beer?