BY SAPPORO ICHIBAN

Delicious Japanese Style Noodles with Soup Base. Just add boiling water for a quick & satisfying bowl of flavorful noodles! (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 076186000059 K see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good love this brand. Best noodle brand out there besides home made noodles. :) I love the flavors of all of them! But this one is good. Has a hint of shrimp flavor. Not over powering like other shrimp things :)
Christina V.
Foodie Expert
I used to hate instant noodles but I've started to enjoy them more as I add other things to them to make them taste better. I don't have to do that with these! They are delicious all on their own and if you like noodles you should definitely try these. Nom nom nom.
Cassie R.
My boyfriend always buys these so one day I decided to steal one and taste for myself. They are awesome!!! The flavor is great and they are fairly inexpensive. I would recommend these to anyone who loves instant noodles.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
These have also been good. Never even really heard someone complain about them really
Kassandra B.
Lancaster Park, AB
Foodie Expert
My family loves these. We eat them multiple times a week and they fill us right up. We don't keep the water in it though. We just use soya sauce and the powder that it comes with
Zeph B.
This is my favorite brand of instant noodles by far. The shrimp flavor I was expecting to be a little weird, but it actually tasted pretty much like the chicken one. I was a little disappointed by the lack of shrimp flavor, but since I love the chicken one it was fine in the end.