BY SAPPORO ICHIBAN #67 in Instant Ramen

Sapporo Ichiban Japanese Style Instant Noodles Miso flavor (Miso Ramen) in 3.55oz (101g) pack. Miso is a soy bean paste famous Japanese soup based. Product of Japan.\n\n (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 076186000073 K

Buy on Walmart*
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I love this. It takes me back to my childhood and living in the orient. I keep this on hand for something quick and the children love it to. I like to add veggies and hard boiled eggs in it.
Steph L.
My absolute favorite packaged ramen! It taste as good as its going to get to the real thing. I normally like to add in an egg. I wish it came with a spicy flavor though.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
More expensive than Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor, and better quality product. If you are going to eat processed noodle junk GET THIS!
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Pretty good for instant ramen. Add an egg and everything will be perfect. I don't add all of the seasoning because of the sodium.
Alice R.
Mmmmm ramens!! i love these but i hate how i get fat cuz i eat these too much!