Sapporo Miso Ramen

by Sapporo Ichiban

Sapporo Ichiban Japanese Style Instant Noodles Miso flavor (Miso Ramen) in 3.55oz (101g) pack. Miso is a soy bean paste famous Japanese soup based. Product of Japan.\n\n (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 076186000073 K

Where could I get this?
Where can you buy this?
Start your review of Sapporo Miso Ramen!
Antrell K.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this. It takes me back to my childhood and living in the orient. I keep this on hand for something quick and the children love it to. I like to add veggies and hard boiled eggs in it.
Tania B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Sapporo Miso Ramen uploaded by Tania B.
Hokkaido miso ramen with cha-shu is probably one of my favorite meals in winter. This ramen is definitely better than a lot of the other brands I've tried. I dont like to eat ramen noodles plain but they'd still be good that way. Would recommend
Katie B.
Front Royal
One of my favorite feel-good foods to eat. Found it at my local h-mart and haven’t been able to eat anything else since. The spices are well balanced for the pasta and if you want to adjust the taste just add more or less.
Olivia G.
Pittsburgh
I am OBSESSED with these. Every flavor I’ve tried has been so good - but the miso is by far my favorite. I’ll never go back to any other brand.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
More expensive than Maruchan Beef Ramen Noodle Soup 18 oz, 6 ct, and better quality product. If you are going to eat processed noodle junk GET THIS!
Diane L.
Vancouver, WA
Pretty good for instant ramen. Add an egg and everything will be perfect. I don't add all of the seasoning because of the sodium.
Stephany L.
My absolute favorite packaged ramen! It taste as good as its going to get to the real thing. I normally like to add in an egg. I wish it came with a spicy flavor though.
Bev S.
Honolulu, HI
Sapporo Ichiban Ramen miso flavor is my favorite brand of dried noodle packages to buy.   It is the first that I seek out at the markets.   It goes on sale quite often at the drug store where I shop.   Ramen noodles are a quick alternative for lunch.  I would definitely buy it again.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,100 reviews
This is a really good Japanese instant ramen. Ramen is Asian culture but the Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chicken Flavor 3oz & NISSIN® Cup Noodles Chicken Flavor are more American to me which also isn't bad. Just depends on what you feel like. This brand of instant ramen is more authentic tasting if I must say. Goes more with Asians tastes if you want to soup it up where the other ones could be anything more. I like this brand it's cheap & trustworthy. Great tasting if you want a more authentic flavored yet still easy instant ramen.
Alice R.
Mmmmm ramens!! i love these but i hate how i get fat cuz i eat these too much!
Mmmmm ramens!! i love these but i hate how i get fat cuz i eat these too much!